Mega Ring Help!

Nue

Ok, I have all pokemon BUT the guide I was looking didn't list Roggenrola as one of them and I released mine after breeding off a better one so am I screwed out of the mega ring? I heard some people say they hatched the mons in 7th street and it still worked but I don't know if that still works or not.  I've bred off a decent shiny Absol that took hours and I don't wanna have to start over.

8 hours ago, Nue said:

Ok, I have all pokemon BUT the guide I was looking didn't list Roggenrola as one of them and I released mine after breeding off a better one so am I screwed out of the mega ring? I heard some people say they hatched the mons in 7th street and it still worked but I don't know if that still works or not.  I've bred off a decent shiny Absol that took hours and I don't wanna have to start over.

5 hours ago, Whales said:

You do not need the original pokemon in order to complete the quest, if you bred the roggenrola, it would still work.

Breeding a roggenrola in 7th street only works if you received the stolen Pokemon at the time when their original trainer was listed as you, if the roggenrola was received during a more recent episode this will not work.

Someone may come along and trade you one or you can ask in Online Play section of the forums there if someone will trade you a roggenrola that can be used for this quest.