V12 Zygarde Cells Bug

BlackDream

So, I've pretty much completed V12 at this point and decided to pretty much collect all of the zygarde cells (I haven't collected any thus far cuz I wanted to do this in one swoop). I checked their locations on a walk through, and there are 4 cells that doesn't appear in my game for some reason. All of the cells that don't appear are in locations that have gone through some kind of change or restoration, like the cell beside the Help Center in East Gearen (now Neo East Gearen), the cell located at route 1 that's right beside the river (environment changed due to goldenwood forest restoration), the cell at golden forest pre restoration that you have to surf to get to (again environment changed due to goldenwood forest restoration), and the cell in the East Gearen Sewers (changed due to Neo East Gearen). I checked all of these locations in both day and night and it doesn't work. Can someone please help or at least tell me if there is some kind of bug that causes this? Thnx.

Yeah, In case you don't know the early game zygarde cell (especially after restorations) is missable if you don't collect them when they're there before so thats, why it was always recommended to follow a guide to get all zygarde cells along with your playthrough, sucks though you won't be able to get a Zygarde albeit only its 10% forme