Pokemon Full Moon

pbood2

On 7/3/2019 at 12:34 PM, Tempest Blaze said:

What version are you playing? Are you playing 10.2 like I was? He upgraded from 9.3.2 awhile back.

Pretty sure it must be 10.1, 10.2 was not released yet when I downloaded the game and it has only been some months since I did it. Where can you check which is the version you're playing anyway?

3 hours ago, SunZhuge said:

Pretty sure it must be 10.1, 10.2 was not released yet when I downloaded the game and it has only been some months since I did it. Where can you check which is the version you're playing anyway?

I think that the name is in the folder of the game or the zip file....

2 hours ago, Luligod said:

I think that the name is in the folder of the game or the zip file....

I concur with Luligod.

Also, according to Esteban who replied to my message on facebook, just go to the full moon discord. Someone named Moist should have already published the 10.2 PBS files, so if you have RPGMaker you can just unstuck yourself. Otherwise, get the PBS Files and someone else will be happy to assist you... But keep it in this thread. Unless there is a Non-Reborn fan-game save file assistance thread that I am not aware of...

My facebook messenger conversation went like this:

Spoiler

Me: Hi, would it be too much to ask for the PBS files for my own personal use. I won't redistriubute them, nor wll I edit the game beyond just editing my party a bit. I just want to change my Pokemons' moves, EVs, and IVs. I already did one play through of 9.3.2, and I was thinking that I would have more fun using certain pokemon for the story. It won't be as fun to get them later. If you don't want to give, I understand. All I can do is ask. Thanks either way.

Pokemon Full Moon Version Facebook: Someone in the discord server has already published the files. Do you have discord? You can download them there and I'm often online there. I don't have my computer with me so I can't send you them but maybe Moist can send you them (he's a member of the discord server)

Me: I guess I should join the discord. Thanks for the reply.

I will post a link to the facebook page so that you do not go to the wrong one. I will put it in this spoiler tag, so mods won't think it's shameless plugging.

• Like 1

@Luligod It seems I removed the zip file after extracting the game, and once extracted the name of the folder is just "Pokémon Full Moon". However I've checked my download story with Chrome and I can confirm that the zip file said it was the 10.1 version.

@Tempest Blaze Thanks a lot, I already messaged them some weeks ago in their Facebook page but I got no response. I guess I'll have to join the discord. My knowledge with programming is almost zero so... I guess I'll have to ask someone for assistance?

22 hours ago, Tempest Blaze said:

I concur with Luligod.

Also, according to Esteban who replied to my message on facebook, just go to the full moon discord. Someone named Moist should have already published the 10.2 PBS files, so if you have RPGMaker you can just unstuck yourself. Otherwise, get the PBS Files and someone else will be happy to assist you... But keep it in this thread. Unless there is a Non-Reborn fan-game save file assistance thread that I am not aware of...

My facebook messenger conversation went like this:

Reveal hidden contents

Me: Hi, would it be too much to ask for the PBS files for my own personal use. I won't redistriubute them, nor wll I edit the game beyond just editing my party a bit. I just want to change my Pokemons' moves, EVs, and IVs. I already did one play through of 9.3.2, and I was thinking that I would have more fun using certain pokemon for the story. It won't be as fun to get them later. If you don't want to give, I understand. All I can do is ask. Thanks either way.

Pokemon Full Moon Version Facebook: Someone in the discord server has already published the files. Do you have discord? You can download them there and I'm often online there. I don't have my computer with me so I can't send you them but maybe Moist can send you them (he's a member of the discord server)

Me: I guess I should join the discord. Thanks for the reply.

I will post a link to the facebook page so that you do not go to the wrong one. I will put it in this spoiler tag, so mods won't think it's shameless plugging.

bois im famous

Alright, Moist was enough kind to provided me with the PBS files to solve that problem, so I can continue playing the game after getting out from there ^^

Thanks Tempest Blaze once again and of course to Moist too to help me with that predicament.

1 hour ago, SunZhuge said:

Alright, Moist was enough kind to provided me with the PBS files to solve that problem, so I can continue playing the game after getting out from there ^^

Thanks Tempest Blaze once again and of course to Moist too to help me with that predicament.

Wait how did you get ahold of moist? Pokemon Full Moon Server kept saying invite was invalid... How did you join the Full Moon Discord? IDK how...

EDIT: Nevermind, I figured it out. The server shown on disboard was apparently a fake, or at least was using an old and obviously not permanent discord invite. I joined, thx though.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 8/18/2019 at 9:08 PM, ShadeStrider said:

I'm about to revisit this game.

Pray for my sanity. The story is terrible. Almost laughably so.

Pre V6 Rejuvenation wasn't this bad.

eh it could definitely be better but at the same time it could also be worse............... tho its not one of the best ive played its also not one of the worst

• 1 month later...

So I'm stuck on South Route 511 and I have no idea how to continue. I just got out of Fling Cave and the only areas to move forward are blocked off because it's too dangerous to continue at night. Can someone please tell me what to do. I tried going back to the cave, talking to everyone and still nothing.

On 10/9/2019 at 3:28 AM, Skull Servant said:

its too dangerous to continue at night, so you have to wait until it becomes day or change your pcs clock to progress

i honestly wish i was kidding

Yeah... I ended up finding out and I was honestly annoyed at that but thanks for letting me know, really appreciate it. But, there's something else that's been bugging me. For someone reason, certain Pokemon I find in the wild can't be leveled up because I get an error. It happened with a Murkrow I caught towards the beginning of the game, and now it's happening with an Eevee I caught.  I found out the Murkrow needed to be evolved immediately with a Dusk Stone to be used, but I can't evolve my Eevee into an Umbreon the same way. I know Eevee needs happiness to evolve into Espeon or Umbreon but mine already has max happiness and if I use a Rare Candy, it will still crash the game even if under the right conditions. How can I evolve my Eevee into Umbreon without getting an error?

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 2/16/2020 at 11:05 PM, Cfgamer said:

Should I or should I not join Team Shadow, what are the benefits of the two choices like battles, items, Pokemon to capture, etc.?

dont remember tbh, heck its been a while i forgot that could even be a thing 😕

Welp...Been through the void and man I feel dead and numb inside and I feel sorry for Luna. For those who've beaten the current version of Full Moon you know what I'm talking about.

If the devs sees this somehow please make Luna happy and with someone that loves her. (Which I'm sure they planned that from the very beginning.)

Edited by Cfgamer

• 1 month later...
On 2/26/2020 at 9:57 AM, darkwaters33 said:

Does anyone know if this game is still being worked on, i know their website has plans for a sequel on it but I can't find any dates or anything of updates, so not sure if its still developing 

yeah it is under progress still, its around 50% complete, if ya wan't i can send ya the link to the Discord server

Anyway, do someone know where i can get that freaking Sail Fossil?