Ren and novea battle in desert

darkwaters33

My team is floatzel, incineroar, espeon, sylveon, absol and yanmega and in storage i have lycanroc, raichu, salazzle krookodile, zoroark, chandelure, heracross, lickylicky and cacturn all at level 80 and i can't really come close to beating other one. I have absolutley no idea how his cacturn can outspeed any of my pokemon with a basespeed of 55 and i can get him down to 2 pokemon but greninja literally has a move and the speed to pretty much one shot me before i can do anything. I might be able to do it if i had revives but i don't and i get how noveas pokemon outspeed me but what the heck am i supposed to do, cant change the field cause i can't move first. 

Any suggestions for either of these 2 

Edit: So this is getting extremly annoying, not even my +speed nature electrode can outspeed his grenina and flygon?? So basically only used him for thunder wave set up except for explosion on flygon, or at least  that was the plan. New plan is to level up my drapion to max level and set up toxic spikes twice, but any suggestions would be greatly appreciated, idk if theres like a secret pokemon that makes this fight simple or what because this is getting very very frustating that no matter what gets thrown out there, its probably not going to work.   

Anything with Ice Shard (I use Mamoswine) is great at taking down Flygon's in the game. Speed Boost Blaziken is good at taking down Greninja with high jump kick if you can get a speed boost off first. (If you don't have Blaziken I think Lucario can take a hit from Greninja and KO it back with high jump kick).

Galvantula with sticky web can help in the long run, lowering the speed of any incoming pokemon. It can be the decider of KO'ing a pokemon first before being Ko'd yourself.

On a side note I used Absol a lot for difficult battles. If you get one with Super Luck holding a Zoom Lens you can make it have 100% crit ratio with moves like night slash and psycho cut, and 50% crit ratio with normal moves like Sucker Punch and play rough. It's a great move set for Absol and got me out of a lot of difficult situations.