Choosing Erin, Exposing Flora.

Knight2N

Hello, so this is my first time playing this game. In the Darchlight Cave section of the story, I've chosen to go with Erin and expose Flora. From reading other posts, it seems this somewhat changes the story line. I was wondering what specifically changes in the future due to this decision?

Edit1: (I would like to know as I don't consistently play the game, so I sometimes forget important bits of the game where I make decisions)

Edit2: Also, what would be the best option in the situation (in terms of story line)? Would it be best to rat Flora out, join Bladestar, or stay neutral?

Edited by Knight2N

It'll change the story when you get into chapter 13 and 14. The best option in the situation is really up to you, but I would say that going with Erin and ratting out Flora would be the best choice.

• 4 weeks later...

I did choosing Erin as partner, telling her about Flora and not telling Cassandra about something important. Erin is the only character which I can trust her because you should know her later in chapter 14 while I can't trust Flora and Cassandra because Flora is the destroyer as Team Bladestar Admin and Cassandra works with Team Xen.

16 minutes ago, Raion said:

I think being part of Bladestar or being a Rebel doesn't really matter, you just don't want to go the route where Florin dies if you are trying to achieve the best ending.

Speaking of that, anyone knows what's the conditions for Florin's death?