Turn 1 plan versus Narcissa?

doombotmecha

What did y'all do turn 1 versus Narcissa? I'm just sitting here soft-resetting until the Drifblim that outspeeds my 252 speed lycanroc misses with it's 90 accuracy hypnosis.

I can't change the field against it, because Narc will just change it right back on the same turn, since my strat was to use Prankster Volbeat to set it. I can't kill it with Xatu because it eats two Ominous Winds (even if I get the boost) and KOs back. What am I supposed to do? I don't want to be here soft-resetting for a 10% all day.

Also, is there a single Chesto Berry in this entire game? If there was ever a time for one, that time is now.

Edit: There is not one Chesto Berry on this entire island. Jesus Christ.

Edit2: I won!!! I got off a rockslide, then went into Muk, who went into Volbeat, who flashed, making Drif whiff hypnosis where it had used SS before, and from there I was able to stall it out with flash accuracy drops until the burn damage killed it. After that it didn't get any easier (Blessed Play Rough Mimikyu is a Nightmare!) but with a lot of luck (3 ominous wind procs on Xatu, Chandelure cleanly KOing Volbeat with Flame Burst so it never used spectral scream) I was able to get through. That was a real nailbiter! 

Ironically, this was one of the easiest gyms in my Intense Normal monotype because she won’t use Spectral Scream against them.  I just led with Wigglytuff, used Flash, then spammed Echoed Voice with a few different Pokemon until I won.

Oh yeah right now I remember that fucking Unburden LOL

Yeah, I can't remember how exactly I dealt with that.  By Narcissa I had almost all if not all the EV rooms and had like 15-20 different pokemon sitting at Lv. 35.  I'm looking at my PC box right now.  I do remember considering training up the Pancham you get from trading Aipom to that girl in Sheridan.  It conveniently had Scrappy, but I ended up not needing to do that, as I see it still sits at Lv. 1 in my PC. (It may have Scrappy, but its IVs and nature suck balls.)

• I might have started out with my bulky AF Carbink and just used Drifblim to set up Stealth Rocks and then followed up by just spamming Smack Downs till the thing died
  • My Greninja with Shadow Sneak that might've helped
  • My Luxray may have simply tanked a hit from Drifblim and 1 shotted it in return
  • I have 3 Mightyena, all with Moxie, so I think I might have swept a good amount of her team with my 252 Atk, 252 Speed Mightyena

That's about all I can guess.  I do remember this fight being a bit frustrating, but I can't remember it all that well so it must've paled in comparison to my other experiences in this game.

I just went with my Vannilish which I was HOPING would be able to tank one hit from Drifblim and roll from there. I got TREMENDOUSLY lucky with that critical Ice Beam turn 1. My heart sank when I saw that seed activate. 

It was still an uphill battle, but that it made me breath a little easier. Also I was praying to various gods that my computer didn't crash and I wouldn't have to start all over so that was fun lol.