Please note that this is NOT the place to ask for online trades. For that, please use the Online Play forum.

Cant find squirtel on Episode 18.1?

Spa9

Question

Well, i got all the starter pokemon now except of squirtel. I talked to the guy when its raining on the stairs multiple times, he just says that someone else might have any information. I went to the fountain where squirtel should be, but i cant find it. its raining because i heared that it has to rain for the event, but nothing happens, no squirtel.

Does anyhone have any clue what i am missing?

12 answers to this question

1 hour ago, Spa9 said:

Well, i got all the starter pokemon now except of squirtel. I talked to the guy when its raining on the stairs multiple times, he just says that someone else might have any information. I went to the fountain where squirtel should be, but i cant find it. its raining because i heared that it has to rain for the event, but nothing happens, no squirtel.

Does anyhone have any clue what i am missing?

Is it after Aya?

7 minutes ago, WildRoad said:

you need to speek with the residents of the wasteland, there is a guy in a house near a hole in the wall, that says something about underground passway.

They said they already did, I was trying to figure out where they are game wise

18 hours ago, Spa9 said:

yeah, i already talked to the guy on the stairs, i dont know what i am missing but i cant get the acounther for my last starter pokemon....

Have u already done it once, it only does the event once if it faints it doesn't respawn. Pretty sure anytime of day as long as it's raining when you go to do it. Not entirely sure what might be wrong though

I got the squirtel now.

I have no idead why, but i went to the fountain again when it was raining and the squirtle was there, i didnt do anything different than before. This Thread can be closed or deleted, Thanks anyways.

Could it be that is was only raining this time and last time there was thunder too?