Best team series

Harryd1998

So if you know the poke youtuber name Mysticumbreon. He does a series called best team which goes through all the Pokemon games and pick the best starter and team to play through. I want to try and implement that into reborn and rejuvenation. So I was wondering from everyone experience what Pokemon have you used a one point and thought this is really good for this part on the game

Pokemon Rejuvenation - Lycanroc dawn(midday is fine too), Decent speed with priority move and good movepool (stun lock and kill groudon for me lol) . Never take him off my team since start of the game. 

Pokemon Reborn - Aegislash, even though it's a bit late in the game but it wreck everything in following major battle including infamous 6v30 gaunlet.

6 hours ago, Ryuta said:

Pokemon Rejuvenation - Lycanroc dawn(midday is fine too), Decent speed with priority move and good movepool (stun lock and kill groudon for me lol) . Never take him off my team since start of the game. 

Pokemon Reborn - Aegislash, even though it's a bit late in the game but it wreck everything in following major battle including infamous 6v30 gaunlet.

For Rejuvenation yeah for me lycanroc would always be part of my team and Nidoking.