Pokémon Pumpkin Redux

Ekat

• 2 weeks later...

Advanced issues found

Spoiler

Hi, for some reason I keep being told that I don't have enough evidence to accuse someone. I checked the guide and I have all the evidence needed to successfully accuse the mayor and I did everything the guide said to do. Is there something else I need to do first?

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, shinymissingno said:

Was gonna give this a try, but it seems the download link is busted. I get 404'd every time I try. Aww...

Whoops! I have at least seven different copies stored on my drive and of course the one I delete is the public version.

Spoiler

K5yWOTh.png

This is what I get for trying to clean up files instead of hoarding things. 

At any rate, I've reposted the dl link, enjoy!

• 5 months later...

Im loving the game but im either stuck or stupid, i rescued the mayor from the space station and unlocked the door to the hotel, now where do i go? can't use the cable car because the coworker is still missing. I have no idea where to go. Would be so much easier with a town map

40 minutes ago, TreeckoFan97 said:

Im loving the game but im either stuck or stupid, i rescued the mayor from the space station and unlocked the door to the hotel, now where do i go? can't use the cable car because the coworker is still missing. I have no idea where to go. Would be so much easier with a town map

I'm pretty sure this game does have a town map, you might've just missed it earlier 

Spoiler

You have to go back to the winter villa where you can continue throughout the route to the flood control channel 

• 1 month later...
5 hours ago, DemICE said:

The download link is dead for me 😞

Sorry, I don't really use my RebornEvo account all that often. I've swapped out the old drive link for the Mediafire Mirror. 

Here's also a list of better fangames you can play instead of wasting your time with this one: 

1. Pokémon Axis 
  2. Pokémon Daybreak
  3. Pokémon Divulgence
  4. Pokémon Desiderate
  5. Pokémon Edge Rising
  6. Pokémon Experimental Gameplay
  7. Pokémon Infinity
  8. Pokémon Rose Gold
  9. Pokémon Umber

• 2 months later...