Cult Wars 2 [Night 3]

Bazaro

• Global Mods

I don't know what to tell you that would prove my innocence, Nick.

If you think I'm the red cult leader and think the red cult doesn't have an apprentice, instead of wasting the lynch on Lykos... why not lynch me instead?

The only way I could have proved my innocence was to have a tie, but people decided against that. 🤷‍♀️

18 hours ago, LykosHand said:

It's ok don't worry 😉

But Sophiera it's strange that you ask me those things. Why should i tell you that? Oh, don't tell me that you joined the red cult, because you're exposing yourself too much with that post in my opinion 👀

I think Nicki might be the leader of the red cult like you said Nick and i'm sure one between Sophiera and Jelly joined the red cult. That's what i can say.

i think it would help to know which roles we lost, like, if we don't have a doctor for example. we could be relying on a role to be there but it was actually culted all along 😞

20 hours ago, LykosHand said:

It's ok don't worry 😉

But Sophiera it's strange that you ask me those things. Why should i tell you that? Oh, don't tell me that you joined the red cult, because you're exposing yourself too much with that post in my opinion 👀

I think Nicki might be the leader of the red cult like you said Nick and i'm sure one between Sophiera and Jelly joined the red cult. That's what i can say.

You have been CHECKMATED, Lykos. Now spill the Beans uwu

Jk. You don't have to if you don't want to, but there is no way of escaping your imminent death.

So you can actually help your true friends out 🙂

Just tell us what your role was before getting culted 😉

Ehhhh ok fine, i tell you which role i was.

I was the trapper, and i swear i'm not lying about this 👀

Also i just want to ask one thing to @Jelly. Since you blocked the red cult leader last night as you said, can you tell who you visited? If you're still town, i think you have no problems to answer this question 🙂

3 hours ago, LykosHand said:

Also i just want to ask one thing to @Jelly. Since you blocked the red cult leader last night as you said, can you tell who you visited? If you're still town, i think you have no problems to answer this question 🙂

i visited ali as i was asked. i'm not a smart man, but i am a loyal one

8 minutes ago, Jelly said:

i visited ali as i was asked. i'm not a smart man, but i am a loyal one

But you quoted this part of Nick's post 👇🏻

"RED CULT

N0: Recruit

N1: Recruit

N2: Recruit

Given I've killed the Watcher N0, we lynched the Spy D1, and we found 2 recruits dead now, this is the only possible scenario for this cult.

Right now they are 2, unless Jelly blocked the leader."

I thought you blocked the red cult leader not the blue one, that's why i asked you that

Obligatory second post to meet post requirements:

So then, here's a little som'n' som'n' I made to sum up everything we have.

There are 12 town roles and 11 of us are left. There are 2-4 cultists left (1-2 left each). So then, 7-9 of us are town.

Of these roles, we have 2 lovers and a granny for sure. The vigi, cop, drunk, and mayor are claimed and the likelihood of each role being compromised is in descending order. Minus celebrity and trapper, that leaves 2 roles left, the starter cult roles (red leader and blue watcher). We know 2-4 town roles have been culted, and 2 of them are now deceased. If we take Lykos' claim as truth, we have 2 of the culted roles between him and Nicki. Ultimately, we have 0-2 false claims on our hands here.

So, back to town roles. A maximum of 4 have been culted. Both the mayor and the trapper have been culted, and 2 more who are now deceased.

-blue only has one recruit, and if Lykos was indeed the trapper now the blue leader, then blue cult is finished

-2 (possibly 3) town roles have been taken by the red cult, they must be mayor and doc/dreamer (2 or 3)

Finally, given Nicki's early claim as mayor, she may very likely be the red leader who has adopted the mayor role from one of her recruits. Hopefully we can end this before day 3.

Thank you for coming to my Ted Talk.

• Hmm 1

• Global Mods

See, I liked your viewpoint up until you said I was cult leader.

If I was the real cult leader, do you think I’d have openly stated to lynch me instead of Lykos given Nick’s current hypothesis? 🤔

12 hours ago, Dragoknight said:

So, back to town roles. A maximum of 4 have been culted. Both the mayor and the trapper have been culted, and 2 more who are now deceased.

-blue only has one recruit, and if Lykos was indeed the trapper now the blue leader, then blue cult is finished

-2 (possibly 3) town roles have been taken by the red cult, they must be mayor and doc/dreamer (2 or 3)

Finally, given Nicki's early claim as mayor, she may very likely be the red leader who has adopted the mayor role from one of her recruits. Hopefully we can end this before day 3.

3 hours ago, cicada said:

See, I liked your viewpoint up until you said I was cult leader.

On 10/13/2019 at 1:50 AM, cicada said:

I actually find it kind of amusing that people are trying to form a bandwagon when most of the players are inactive. Basically whoever starts the bandwagon has free reign over who gets lynched and who doesn't. Feels kinda cheap, doesn't it? Seems no matter what I do or say, there is no way out of this situation. I guess it would be a shame if town lost an additional 2 votes for lynching me.

You said you like his viewpoint up until he said you are the Cult Leader. So this part.

16 hours ago, Dragoknight said:

But he said that the mayor got culted. But you claim to be the Mayor. Why would you aggree on what he said previously then even 🤔

That's what Nick was trying to show you.

On this note, i guess what Drago said is a speculation, cause we don't really know if the mayor got culted or not.

My last point. Whoever is the Lover. He should visit me, so we are both immune to getting culted. I won't visit anyone tonight, in case of randomly visiting the Granny.

At the end of this day, we know what role Amber has (Modkill) and who the blue Spy is (i guess Dragoknight). I also think, that Bok (our Celebrity got culted last night into the red cult).

Just speculations, let's see what happens 🙂

• Global Mods

Words are hard, and I tried to be a little bit sarcastic.

Liking a viewpoint doesn't necessarily mean that's what happened. Okay, I actually didn't read that part and had just woken up when I sent that message.

Of course the Mayor didn't get culted, I'm still right here. 

Here's the deal:

You assume Bok got culted into the red cult on the previous night phase. If that's the case, then I would have no way of being culted at any point, right? I claimed yesterday. If you assume Bok got culted into the red cult, then there is no possibility that the Mayor (me) was culted. We know jelly roleblocked Ali last night. There's no possible way for me to have gotten culted between yesterday and today.

Not at all. The premise is that you are the leader all along, not a measly cultist.

I think Kiet means that even if Bok was culted, he's still a secondary target. 

Tonight, I'll know which targets are possible. 

@Jelly I'll be shooting Nicki.

If they remain alive, please pick either Nano or Drago.

01. Jelly (Drunk)

02. Nick (Vigi)
03. Soph (Cop)
04. Kiet (Lover?)

05. Amber (way too inactive to have culted so many)

06. Bok (Celebrity)

None of the above (possible exception: Kiet) is the cult leader.

07. Lykos (Apprentice) - Dies tonight. Brings one of the following to hell with him

08. Nano

09. Caimie

10. Drago

11. Nicki

I'm shooting Nicki, so we eliminate 1 possibility.

4 remain: Kiet, Nano, Caimie, Drago.

One of those dies along with Lykos. 

Given you've already blocked Kiet once, had he been a cult leader, the math wouldn't work.

So...

2 remain: You have 1/2 chance of getting the right one.

Of course none of this matters if you're already converted. I'd be talking to a thicc wall

• Global Mods

I appreciate that you’d consider killing me at night over lynching me for a change, but if you believe I’m the cult leader I do fail to see why you’d lynch Lykos instead when he is merely the apprentice and you believe the red cult to have no apprentice etc.

It’s your own funeral. 🤷‍♀️ I’ve always been the Mayor, never anything else.

There’s also the possibility that Nick is a cult Assassin (moreso Blue) who shot his own leader for town credibility because he knew the leader had an Apprentice.