Cult Wars 2 [Night 3]

Bazaro

@CrimsonDragon21

It seems you misunderstood me. No worries. I can always explain myself.

I've been good in killing people so far, and I intend to continue doing so.

For example, if Nicki flips cult, I'll kill Lykos next. And you'll know it was me. uwu

In both scenarios, the safe one (I posted), and the more risky one (you did), the end result is the same:

The cults can't kill until N3-N4.

So if you see dead people, it means it was the vig, aka moi

If I stop doing that, before N3-N4, aka before there's an Assassin, it means I've been converted. 

Right now, since we have no better leads, I suggest we follow the plan.

THE PLAN (tm)

01. Force a double lynch with Nicki and Nicki's vote. Her vote will be the deciding factor.

02. If Nicki is cult, she's not the mayor. Thus Double Lynch and kinda win.

03. If Nicki is mayor, we confirm her, and lynch whom she suspects. Also win.

04. NIGHT

05. I have 24 hours to decide whom to kill. Hopefully I don't go for the Lovers or the Granny (that would be the worst case)

Looks like we got a few more posts to go off of now. This is better.

First things first, I'm not entirely sure what to make of AL's posts. Could just be Anti being Anti, but the fact that he's simply stating what we can already deduce and not providing anything substantial is a tad bit sus imo.

plus the fact that since we got one blue cultist, then there should be 2-4 left if my math is correct

Second

1 hour ago, CrimsonDragon21 said:

Also Drago is making the most suspicious messages ever.

And noone is calling him out on that?

Thanks for taking the bait man. If you're actually town, you're walking a fine line.

As for my opinion, I most certainty agree Nicki seems quite sus. I agree with @NickCrash's plan to test her claim of mayor. I'm not entirely sure if Jelly is indeed cult, so I'll put my vote on who I feel is most sus atm, and may be subject to change depending on future votes.

[Eliminate] Anti-Loser

@NickCrash I mean, it's not my fault if i'm always town lol

Anyway i believe Anti-Loser could be in one of the cult because he voted for Kiet. But let me explain.
Why voting for him when i think he's almost a confirmed town like Nick? I'm sure i'm not wrong about this, and it seems Anti wants to get rid off who are suspecting him to be a cult, that's what i felt reading Anti's last posts. 

That being said (hopefully i made clear what i meant) i vote for Anti-Loser

[Eliminate] Anti-Loser

I came here for cop(per), but I found gold.

1 hour ago, Sopheria said:

i can confirm jelly is drunk, and that alistair is a cult leader

thats why i was asking jelly to visit alistair every night 😞

This came out of nowhere.

Tbh I wouldn't put it past Jelly to roleblock Kiet just for the laughs.

Thing is, Soph, you'd also get which cult he leads, right? No harm telling us.

@Jelly Just because I enjoy typicalities: Please confirm or deny.

9 hours ago, Nano4 said:

Not being counter claimed isn’t proof, you could be the only one of your role but have been converted, so claims and counterclaims aren’t as helpful in a setup like this

I agree with this which is why Ali's description of Nicki was kinda strange.

He's doing that thing where he's throwing suspicion on someone while simultaneously defending them

Not sure if that's an indication of cult behaviour just yet but it's a point against Ali.

Sophiera needs to elaborate before I decide whether to believe that claim or not.

Another thing I want to bring up is that unlike what Nick claims, it's totally possible for there to be a cult assassin by N2. (If I misread Nick's claim, correct me) Take this chain of events:

N1: The cult leaders promotes either a spy or watcher to an assassin.

N2: Said assassin shoots, and cult leaders recruits.

If this happens, the cult in question would have one spy/watcher, one leader, one member, and one assassin by N3. This would be an advantageous position, and something that I'm sure the cults would have thought about. 

Granted, because a spy and watcher has been killed in red cult, the only one this theory could apply to is blue cult, who has only lost their watcher.

And I just got confirmation from Baz that spies and watchers can be promoted so in light of this info I'm not sure Nick can be confirmed innocent just yet (Nick could have shot night 1 and been recruited night 2. Another possibility is a now-recruited vigilante shot N1, was recruited N2, and Nick is on said team).

I'm not gonna decide whether to vote him or not until I see how people react, but I do find it concerning how people are so quick to write off the question of Nick's role when he's proven very capable of masking it well in the past.

My explanation looks a little confusing but if there are questions or holes I'll do my best to answer them.

Oh that's some good news.

If that is indeed true, we can either erase a cult from existence, if they took a risky route, or keep them down with the Help of the roleblocker.

But I wouldn't really rely on the strategie of Jelly keeping Alistair in check, cause we don't even know If he still have His current role.

Cause Cultleaders would have gotten rid of the roleblocker asap. And after Jelly softclaimed that D1, i think He might have been already converted.

[Unvote] Anti-Loser

[Eliminate] Alistair

idk when/if Jelly and Sophiera will ever confirm, so I have a proposition.
We'll easily be able to prove both all of these claims by the end of next night provided literally everyone isn't wrong and or lying

Suggestion 1: Jelly visits and blocks Ali like Sophiera suggests. 

- If Ali is indeed the leader of a cult like Soph claims, that ties up a cult leader from Recruiting OR Promoting. (confirmed by baz that drunk DOES block promotions).
- If Ali is not, I don't think we'll know immediately, but at worst this turns into an Ali vs. Soph/Jelly war next day phase, and I guess we can deal with that when it comes
Suggestion 2: A lynch that will test Nicki's claim

- Assuming I counted right, Nicki's vote currently sits on Jelly. I will vote Jelly and ask @cicada to move their vote onto Anti. This serves TWO purposes:

- If Nicki is telling the truth about having 2 votes, she should have no problem switching to A-L, ensuring they, the most suspicious character other than her will be lynched and protecting herself.

- If Nicki is NOT telling the truth and only has 1 vote, she will have to risk an RNG vote between either her and Anti-Loser, or her and Jelly, and as such will be inclined to switch her vote over to somebody else. (This could possibly also indicate, if either Nicki or Anti-Loser flip cult, that both may be on the same team).

- Anti-Loser, one of the biggest concerns of debate atm, will die and flip either cult or innocent, which will be heavily revealing either way. 
- As such, after my vote, nobody should switch votes between A-L, Nicki, OR Jelly. Assessing Nicki's behavior here is crucial. 

- If Nicki IS telling the truth, that heavily incriminates Jelly, Soph, AND Nick, who voted her in quick succession. Since I believe you three are trustworthy, I urge you to go along with this plan. 

pleasepleaseplease let this work, it's late in the phase and oof I hope this has time to play out

[Eliminate] Jelly

@Bok Choi

You are doing the same thing you're accusing Ali of. Casting shade on me, and simultaneously defending me.

I will only point out that you are trying to accuse multiple people of being scum, based on the votes alone. Take a step back and think: would this be the way a cult would operate?

The funniest thing is that you accuse me of being scum or potential scum, yet you follow my plan. Isn't that action a self-refutation of your arguments?

Based on their votes, if Ali or Jelly are cult, then they definitely aren't in the Red one. 

Ali could have easily diverted attention away from Bean and saved his ass during N0.

Besides, I could always take him down tonight, if I wanted to. That ought to clear all discrepancies. 

As for this part

9 hours ago, Bok Choi said:

Sophiera needs to elaborate before I decide whether to believe that claim or not.

She has soft-claimed cop. What else do you need her to say?

Another thing I want to bring up is that unlike what Nick claims, it's totally possible for there to be a cult assassin by N2. (If I misread Nick's claim, correct me)

Take this chain of events:

N1: The cult leaders promotes either a spy or watcher to an assassin.

N2: Said assassin shoots, and cult leaders recruits.

[...]

And I just got confirmation from Baz that spies and watchers can be promoted so in light of this info I'm not sure Nick can be confirmed innocent just yet (Nick could have shot night 1 and been recruited night 2. Another possibility is a now-recruited vigilante shot N1, was recruited N2, and Nick is on said team).

I think it's worth mentioning I didn't consider any cult would not recruit N0.
I proposed what I thought to be the most effective.

Vitality is of outmost importance, not only because it's a safe strategy, but because I've been killing them 2 days now.

As Kiet pointed out, there are 2 ways this plays out (effectively), and they both lead to the cult being unable to kill till N3-N4. 

If what you suggest is a possibility, then the cultist would upgrade the watcher, as the spy is a very powerful tool he has.

Given I've killed both watchers so far, I don't think either cult went that route.

Given I've killed a Blue cultist in N1, I can't have been recruited by them in N0. 

At the end of the day, I can't stop you from voting me.
I can stop you from voting me again, but that's a whole different story.

Let's focus on the actual suspects and stop seeing ghosts, shall we?

I think Anti, doesn't want to play anymore, but i don't know.

If it is his wish, we could actually comply to it. Also like i said the strategy of having Jelly roleblock Alistair is still risky.

If you really are the Vigilante Nick, shoot Alistair this nightphase. Your Action Happens before the Cult Leaders Action, meaning He won't be able to recruit or promote anyone today. Also the Cult Apprentice would only promote to Cult Leader at the end of the nightphase. @Bazaro Pls confirm that. Meaning that the Cult would be a standstill for this night.

[Unvote] Alistair

[Eliminate] Anti-Loser

@CrimsonDragon21

5 hours ago, NickCrash said:

Based on their votes, if Ali or Jelly are cult, then they definitely aren't in the Red one. 

Ali could have easily diverted attention away from Bean and saved his ass during N0.

Besides, I could always take him down tonight, if I wanted to. That ought to clear all discrepancies. 

Past self knew what's up. you're getting slow, yet I'm the old man

The balance in the force has been shifted.

The current standings.

4 Nicki - (Nick, Nano, Jelly, Sopheria)

5 AL - (Caimie, Drago, Lykos, AL, Kiet)

3 (or 4) Jelly - (Nicki, Ali, Bok)

If I pull my vote:

Nicki is maf, double lynch

or

Nicki is mayor, we test Sophie's claim and

Jelly flips drunk --> shoot Ali

Jelly flips maf --> still get a maf lynched and we know Sophie is maf

@NickCrash Yes?

On 9/30/2019 at 6:56 PM, Bazaro said:

(4) Voting is done in the format: [Execute] Player Name or in similar formats. Changing of votes may be done in this format: [Unvote] Player Name. All votes must be placed in bold or they are not counted. In the case of a tie in votes, both persons will be lynched

@Bazaro Learn your own rules 😠