Please note that this is NOT the place to ask for online trades. For that, please use the Online Play forum.

Good Special Steel TMs

Lorane

Question

Hiiiii!

So I am at Agate Circus and Currently raising a Lucario( special since i got calm nature), and i noticed that obvs meteor mash does NOT work since yanno its special stat is boosted very much. So i need to ask: is there a move learner or a tm found somewhere in the castelia region because i am yet to defeat ciel and i desperately need a special Steel tm....

3 answers to this question

24 minutes ago, Lorane2234 said:

Hiiiii!

So I am at Agate Circus and Currently raising a Lucario( special since i got calm nature), and i noticed that obvs meteor mash does NOT work since yanno its special stat is boosted very much. So i need to ask: is there a move learner or a tm found somewhere in the castelia region because i am yet to defeat ciel and i desperately need a special Steel tm....

Sad to say you're gonna be waiting a minute for the Flash Cannon TM, as you get it from the Steel gym. Lucario is a mixed attacker anyways, so you could just run Meteor Mash in the meantime for the STAB typing.

1 hour ago, Lorane2234 said:

Hiiiii!

The only special steel TM available in the game is Flash Cannon which is only obtainable after defeating the steel gym leader(Good Luck with that..) which considering where you at is still a long way to go, there are ton of way to deal with her mega altaria (if that is the one that worries you) e.g: Wailren, your lucario, magnezone, etc

On 9/27/2019 at 12:44 PM, Alazir said:

Sad to say you're gonna be waiting a minute for the Flash Cannon TM, as you get it from the Steel gym. Lucario is a mixed attacker anyways, so you could just run Meteor Mash in the meantime for the STAB typing.

Sigh.

Anyways yeah what you said about the mixed attacking is right... to a certain extent:

Attack 123

Special Attack 168

Lvl 64 i think

On 9/27/2019 at 2:22 PM, fellowry said:

The only special steel TM available in the game is Flash Cannon which is only obtainable after defeating the steel gym leader(Good Luck with that..) which considering where you at is still a long way to go, there are ton of way to deal with her mega altaria (if that is the one that worries you) e.g: Wailren, your lucario, magnezone, etc

No actually im worried about that sleazy battle with the green punk-ass and icy hair as im not able to clear it but thats beside the point..

Anyways thanks a lot you two😄