Crawli's Gym Driving Me Insane

KazukiKaze

So I've come all this way, scraped by damn near every fight. Not exactly sweeping over here, who'd have guessed. And then I come to *this* monster of a gym.

I can barely get past the initial Ariados and Galvantula, which requires so many resources I get killed by literally anything else he sends out. In short, my current team physically cannot take this gym, I have no idea what to do about it. 

My current team consists of Midday Lycanroc, Mr. Mime, Unfezant (crap bird I know), Scolipede (baton pass speed/defense), Stoutland and Torterra. It's uh..
It's not pretty what it does to me.

So to put it bluntly, I basically need to replace my entire team for this gym. 
Can I get some team suggestions for.. something a bit more solid than what I've got?

I was considering trying to just staple a stored power meme on the team but it wouldn't get an inch to set up inside this Gym either. 

(Am aware turning difficulty to casual could probably solve the issue but I'd rather at least try and look into some improvements for the team. I tried Jolteon, didn't uh, didn't go too great.)

Edited by KazukiKaze

On 9/25/2019 at 12:26 PM, KazukiKaze said:

So I've come all this way, scraped by damn near every fight. Not exactly sweeping over here, who'd have guessed. And then I come to *this* monster of a gym.

I can barely get past the initial Ariados and Galvantula, which requires so many resources I get killed by literally anything else he sends out. In short, my current team physically cannot take this gym, I have no idea what to do about it. 

My current team consists of Midday Lycanroc, Mr. Mime, Unfezant (crap bird I know), Scolipede (baton pass speed/defense), Stoutland and Torterra. It's uh..
It's not pretty what it does to me.

So to put it bluntly, I basically need to replace my entire team for this gym. 
Can I get some team suggestions for.. something a bit more solid than what I've got?

I was considering trying to just staple a stored power meme on the team but it wouldn't get an inch to set up inside this Gym either. 

(Am aware turning difficulty to casual could probably solve the issue but I'd rather at least try and look into some improvements for the team. I tried Jolteon, didn't uh, didn't go too great.)

I would try some status affectors, garbador has toxic available to it, a zebstrika with wild charge will be good for his ace aquanid, also is pretty fast and has access to thunder wave. I believe my best frients for this gym was crobat with brave bird, talonflame and togekiss with ancient power. But if you can get a mon with sunny day a fire type will decimate his team. These are all viable options and should help you out 

Yeah I uh, beat it ages ago. Pretty sure I just, brought a Jolteon and Camerupt.
Discharge and Eruption.
I'm like, due for the GDC tournament right now.

... Yeah.  Don't know how/if I can delete threads here since I don't quite see a "close" option.