Souta

darkwaters33

If a mon sets up Tailwind on Sky Field, it creates Strong Winds effect, which works like Delta Stream, making Super Effective moves do neutral damage to flying mons.

Cloud Nine cancels this effect so a mon with that ability will be useful.

3 hours ago, Illumi said:

If a mon sets up Tailwind on Sky Field, it creates Strong Winds effect, which works like Delta Stream, making Super Effective moves do neutral damage to flying mons.

Cloud Nine cancels this effect so a mon with that ability will be useful.

So i don't know if this is a bug or not but i started off the match with krookodile to get smack down in and then i sent out incenaroar to finish off sksrmory then i sent out lickylicky with cloud nine and it says the effects of weather disappeared but the strong winds were still there, does lickilicky need to be sent out first? At this point the field was a bolcanic top field 

11 hours ago, darkwaters33 said:

So i don't know if this is a bug or not but i started off the match with krookodile to get smack down in and then i sent out incenaroar to finish off sksrmory then i sent out lickylicky with cloud nine and it says the effects of weather disappeared but the strong winds were still there, does lickilicky need to be sent out first? At this point the field was a bolcanic top field 

cannot be reverted by cloud nine orair lock. you gotta wait it out.