Stuck at Angie's battle

AnonimousOtaku

Well..... here i am stuck in a battle one more time T_T

First some noob ranting: HOW THE HELL I'M SUPPOSED TO WIN THIS?! I EVEN THOUGHT THAT THE BATTLE WAS SCRIPTED FOR ME TO LOSE.

I can't even get rid of her two first pokémon. THAT DAMN NINETALES

I thought about getting an ice pokémon but i since i can't get out of the tower.

But what's the worst thing? i'm playing on casual mode...

Well, ranting done, now my team:

Lvl 50 Lycanroc, Gentle nature - Rock Slide | Stone Edge | Accelerock | Rock Climb

Lvl 50 Talonflame, Jolly nature - Me First | Flame Charge | Roost | Acrobatics

Lvl 50 Mightyena, Serious nature - Crunch | Embargo | Yawn | Take Down

Lvl 50 Decidueye, Gentle nature - Feather Dance | Leaf Blade | Spirit Shackle

Lvl 50 Manectric, Quirky nature - Discharge | Wild Charge | Thunder Fang

Lvl 47 Drapion, Gentle nature - Poison Sweep | Toxic Spikes | Night Slash | Scary Face

I grinded in the tower for hours...

You can actually leave the tower, you just need to walk past Angie instead of getting into position on her battlefield.

First you'll probably want to melt the Ice on her Field away; check the field effects .txt in your Rejuv folder to see which attacks work for that. There's another Field below the Ice one, so check if you can change or abuse that one as well. Changing the weather would be useful as well, since iirc the hail brings back her Ice field after some turns.

Your Pokémon have pretty bad coverage. There's rarely any point in having more than two attacks of the same Type on one Pokémon; usually only when those two attacks have very different uses. I forgot if that's already available at this point but Sheridan has a move relearner that your team would benefit a lot from. Definitely look through your TMs for anything useful though; Brick Break in particular will break A-Ninetales's Aurora Veil.

Your Lycanroc is the worst offender; it's probably fine for this battle but eventually you'll want to replace Rock Climb and one of Rock Slide or Stone Edge for Crunch and Brick Break. Accelerock is fine to keep since it has priority.

Which Abilities do your Pokémon have? Gale Wings for Talonflame, Volt Absorb for Manectric and Sniper for Drapion should be their best options. Mightyena can run either Intimidate to weaken specific enemies or Moxie for Sucker Punch sweeps.

13 hours ago, Gentleman Jaggi said:

You can actually leave the tower, you just need to walk past Angie instead of getting into position on her battlefield.

First you'll probably want to melt the Ice on her Field away; check the field effects .txt in your Rejuv folder to see which attacks work for that. There's another Field below the Ice one, so check if you can change or abuse that one as well. Changing the weather would be useful as well, since iirc the hail brings back her Ice field after some turns.

Your Pokémon have pretty bad coverage. There's rarely any point in having more than two attacks of the same Type on one Pokémon; usually only when those two attacks have very different uses. I forgot if that's already available at this point but Sheridan has a move relearner that your team would benefit a lot from. Definitely look through your TMs for anything useful though; Brick Break in particular will break A-Ninetales's Aurora Veil.

Your Lycanroc is the worst offender; it's probably fine for this battle but eventually you'll want to replace Rock Climb and one of Rock Slide or Stone Edge for Crunch and Brick Break. Accelerock is fine to keep since it has priority.

Which Abilities do your Pokémon have? Gale Wings for Talonflame, Volt Absorb for Manectric and Sniper for Drapion should be their best options. Mightyena can run either Intimidate to weaken specific enemies or Moxie for Sucker Punch sweeps.

Thanks for the reply. I'm too dumb for not realizing that i could leave lol