Help, what to do next?! Chapter 13

Wisty

Hi everyone. It's been a while since I've played Rejuv and I'm totally lost on how to progress the story and to be honest, I forget the exact details of what I've already completed. I believe I've accomplished everything up to the end of chapter 12. I have 12 badges and I'm so caught up to the Ana sidequest that she's waiting for me at pokestar studios but she says it's closed, so I assume I need to catch up with the main storyline first. I can access the  scholar district, but none of the character cutscenes play out, so I'm guessing this means I already watched them before? But now I don't know how to start the storyline where everyone goes to the desert with me and gives me some kind of instruction on where to go next? I went to Sashila village and when I rest, the scene where I play another character doesn't load either... I'm using the v12 100% guide, but I've been going in circles trying to follow where it says I should be at this point in the game.

I just feel completely lost here and I've maybe spent 8 hours meandering around trying to figure out what I should do next. I uploaded my save file if it helps.

Thanks so much in advance! I really want to play the rest of the game, but this is taking the fun out of it for me.

Game - 1564 - Wisty - 90h 47m - 12 badges.rxdata

According to the v12 guide, I should be going to the desert with the other cast members and from there, go to the void and eventually defeat the 13th gym leader but I can’t get any of the cutscenes to start? I’m seeing other ppl play these scenes on YouTube so I’m wondering if I missed any important trigger somewhere? Why aren’t my friends showing up in the scholar district?