Cool guy saying hi also im bi and like pie in the sky...also tie would rhymes here

Gham

Hello Reborn family,

Chip Skylark here (you can call me Ham) and I am here to announce my retirement from the lurker community. In my retirement I will now post stuff at random intervals and despite the anxiety I get IRL from when someone leaves me on read, know I will always forget to check here for responses and will hypocritically leave replies unread consistently and without warning. I'm a mess.

I've made it all the way to the seventeenth badge a couple months ago and now that I know what the frack a Pokemon nature is, what EV's do and...oh ya...what base stats are, I am ready to do this again. Because college, work, and my families disappointment weren't enough stress. (But seriously only picked Pokemon that I liked growing up from gens 1 and 2 and four of my final Pokemon in my first play through included  Venesaur, Ampharos, Golem, and Jinx (which now that I think about it may or not be a racist Pokemon) in case you wanted to know how interesting that play through was (I did a massive grind sesh late game and got different Pokemon. 

Just saying hi and also am wondering how would a Filmmakers thread be if I created one here? Basically if you have a script you want read, have made short films before that need to be seen and cringed at, or just wanna talk about films you like, I'm thinking of making one on the general forums here unless someone wants to point out one that already exists. To the two ppl that read this thnx 4 making it to the end.

I tried to work with pokemon I had never used before for my first run, which... technically worked? I had to sip into my previously-used pool for a couple fights (specifically, crobat for Adrienn and breloom for the Glass Workstation Gauntlet), but hey, two fights out of the game's massive list isn't exactly bad! Certainly, it's a better track record than my own presence in some other parts of the internet...

Anyway! Welcome back to this somewhat helpful realm we call the Reborn Evolved Forums! Be sure to read back up on the rules, feel free to check out all that we have to offer, and above all else, enjoy your stay~!

(...I wouldn't exactly be much help in a Filmmaking thread, sorry 😓)

Hey Hamfam, welcome to the forums. Congrats on retiring from lurker status, no you don't get a pension for leaving it. I don't know anything about filmmaking so ya. Hope you enjoy another run through Reborn with mons from other gens too and it'll be nice to see how you tackle different parts of the game. We also have a discord server if you want to join that (link should be in it's page underneath the social tab above). Enjoy your stay round these parts and remember this: sanity is useless round these parts, leave it at the door.

On 9/20/2019 at 8:14 PM, Autumn Zephyr said:

I tried to work with pokemon I had never used before for my first run, which... technically worked? I had to sip into my previously-used pool for a couple fights (specifically, crobat for Adrienn and breloom for the Glass Workstation Gauntlet), but hey, two fights out of the game's massive list isn't exactly bad! Certainly, it's a better track record than my own presence in some other parts of the internet...

Anyway! Welcome back to this somewhat helpful realm we call the Reborn Evolved Forums! Be sure to read back up on the rules, feel free to check out all that we have to offer, and above all else, enjoy your stay~!

(...I wouldn't exactly be much help in a Filmmaking thread, sorry 😓)

Thanks for the welcome! Also Breloom was my go to back in Emerald days so probs for using such as underrated mon.

On 9/21/2019 at 12:09 AM, Abyssreaper99 said:

Hey Hamfam, welcome to the forums. Congrats on retiring from lurker status, no you don't get a pension for leaving it. I don't know anything about filmmaking so ya. Hope you enjoy another run through Reborn with mons from other gens too and it'll be nice to see how you tackle different parts of the game. We also have a discord server if you want to join that (link should be in it's page underneath the social tab above). Enjoy your stay round these parts and remember this: sanity is useless round these parts, leave it at the door.

Cool, I'll check it out!