So Tomorrow is the Area 51 raid...

ShadeStrider

Welp, it seems to be a bit disappointing. 

On one hand, I'm grateful that everyone was safe. We don't really need any mindless conflict or bloodshed over something so silly.

And on the other, my sadistic side is a bit disappointed that we didn't get more of a show with a good amount of people actually attempting to raid the base. That side is also impressed at the lack of people that went out there, for some reason I really thought more people were crazy enough to go through with it.

19 hours ago, Vinnie said:

Welp, it seems to be a bit disappointing. 

On one hand, I'm grateful that everyone was safe. We don't really need any mindless conflict or bloodshed over something so silly.

And on the other, my sadistic side is a bit disappointed that we didn't get more of a show with a good amount of people actually attempting to raid the base. That side is also impressed at the lack of people that went out there, for some reason I really thought more people were crazy enough to go through with it.

We did get that Naruto Runner though. 

Apart from that... Yeah, nothing too exciting. I would have liked to see some Aliens.