Yugioh Vrains

Raion

So guys, does someone watch the Yugioh Vrains? 

1. What are your thoughts about it?

2. Who's your favourite character?

3. What's your favourite duel?

4. What part of Vrains do you like the most?

5. Are you sad or happy about that Vrains ends next week? 

6. What part of Vrains do you think could have been better?

7. What do you dislike about Vrains?

My answers (SPOILER WARNING): 

Spoiler

1. It's pretty good in my opinion. Playmaker and AI are pretty funny together. The duels are pretty good. 

2. Playmaker and Pandor. Playmaker is just so awesome. I love the Topologics so i love Pandor too.

3. AI vs Pandor and Playmaker vs Revolver Round 2

4. The beginning of Vrains, i just love it when a story starts in the middle of a story and later on the beginning gets explained.

5. SO SAD!

6: The skills in Master Duels, so stupid and unfair.

7: Storm Access in Master Duels.

1. I like it, but I'm silghtly dissappointed that it's only 120 episodes intead of it being atleast 148.

2. Revolver. Easily one of the best rivials in yugioh.

3. Soulbunner vs Revolver round 2 and playmaker vs Akira

4. The reveal of Yusaku's backstory and Ai's role as the antagonist of season 3

5. I'm sad. Vrains could easily be longer.

6. The other 3 lost incidents not having major roles in the series. The kids shouod have been a major vocal point to the series but, half of them didn't do anything throughout the series.

7. Storm access in Master Duels and most of the lost incidents not having major roles in the series.

1. Good , loved the new link summon mechanic

2. Revolver by far , very interesting rival with a powerfull archetype

3. Maybe Revolver vs Lightning despite the fact Lighting cheated and so Revolver would have won , i loved how Lighting was too confident and get rekted at the end so i wasn't expecting Bohman to be the final antagonist of this arc. 

4. AI being the antagonist of final season

5. Meh , could have been more longer indeed

6. Same answer as Rising Emperor.

7. One thing i particularly hated : Yuzaku being a Yusei bis and didn't lost any duel of the entire serie

What's yugioh vrains, the new anime season? Never watched it, I loved playing satellarknights back in 2015 and elemental dragunities before the ban... tgat gives me nostalgia. I now nothing of vrains, but I'm sure it's at least 10 steps better than Zexal

4 hours ago, Lorisaur said:

What's yugioh vrains, the new anime season? Never watched it, I loved playing satellarknights back in 2015 and elemental dragunities before the ban... tgat gives me nostalgia. I now nothing of vrains, but I'm sure it's at least 10 steps better than Zexal

Yugioh Vrains is the current Yugioh Season but it ends on the 25th September. Vrains is extremly good, it's by far better than Zexal and Arc V.

Well , everyone has his own opinion indeed. To me Arc V is probably the best yu gi oh anime :

- lot of actions

- a protagonist who not always win , which turn his duels more attractive ( what's the point to watch Yusei or Playmaker if you already know they won't loose any single time ? )

- multiple summon methods and " war " between them ( every summon is interesting but it's fun to see which one could win at the end ) 

- somes characters from olders yu gi oh animes , nostalgia

- An interesting protagonist ( when you notice he has a darkside inside him , you're starting to guess it will bring to a very interesting plot )

- The protagonist's close friends who are notable duelists ( if you compare with Yuma for example , his friends are almost never dueling ) 

And others good things 

Of course it has , like every yu gi oh anime , somes disadvantages. What they totally failed on Arc V is the end , they rushed it and it lead absolutely nowhere. But except that , it's really one of the best yu gi oh anime , in my opinion.

1. I'd say it was pretty good for the most part

2. I'm not good at picking favorites but Revolver and Ai are really hard to choose between. Also really liked Lightning as a villain.

3. Revolver vs Playmaker Round 2 and Revolver vs Soulburner Round 2

4. Lightning breaking down after Revolver revealed his crime

5. Sad ;-;

6. Kinda wished Aoi had more duels. Also would've been nice to see more of the lost incident victims outside of Playmaker, Soulburner, and Specter. 

7. I think Yusaku should've gotten a couple of losses along the journey (like maybe lose to Earth but Earth would still see that AIs coexisting with humans could have great potential or something like that) and some characters could've been much better in some cases.

7 minutes ago, Vinnie said:

I  haven't watched Yu-Gi-Oh since GX. Would you recommend it? As much as I'm occasionally nostalgic for the original I remember GX kinda improved the show by a bit(not every duel taking 2+ episodes) so I can only hope it's improved even more over all.

It's good and worth watch it, a lot of duels are pretty long, but's cause of the long plays that these duelists make.

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, Zarc said:

Could be good if next Yu Gi Oh protagonist is a female , for change

It would be very interesting, but now it's a long time to wait...

What do you guys think about the ending of Vrains?

My opinion:

Spoiler

I'm not very happy about the ending, it's just so confusing, i mean why the hell got nothing explained?! I'm also sad that Playmaker didn't finish the fight with Firewall Dragon, for me it's his true ace monster and not Decode Talker.

Spoiler

Playmaker finished the fight exactly the same way Yusei finished his fight vs Jack ( with junk warrior instead of stardust if i remember ) . I would have loved another duel between Revolver ( my fav vrains character ) and Playmaker. Even if link summon is interesting , there is too much ressemblance between Vrains and 5d's , Playmaker is just a Yusei bis : 0 defeat , very serious etc

10 minutes ago, Zarc said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Playmaker finished the fight exactly the same way Yusei finished his fight vs Jack ( with junk warrior instead of stardust if i remember ) . I would have loved another duel between Revolver ( my fav vrains character ) and Playmaker. Even if link summon is interesting , there is too much ressemblance between Vrains and 5d's , Playmaker is just a Yusei bis : 0 defeat , very serious etc

Spoiler

Yusei lost the first duel against Kalin. So he's not undefeated. Didn't Yusei won with Stardust?

Spoiler

Ah yes my bad , just checked : indeed he finished with stardust. Yeah Yusei " lost " his duel vs Kalin but authors couldn't even make him properly loose ( mean his LP reach 0 ) , he should have loose vs Jack at the end cmon xD Especially when Jack prepared himself so hard for this duel