Ahh, how silly of me. I made three big mistakes.

I thought there were more players than there actually are. Well, there's still the mystery of who Nicki is, but they dead so...

The second was thinking Anti loser was scumhunting in that big post of his, which after rereading, it emphasizes the original motive I had to scumread him.

I forgot the third mistake.

Remember the two lines of his that I underlined earlier?  He wished us good luck in finding scum, "Good luck in finding those mafia, town", if memory serves me correctly. That striked me odd, cause it sounded like he was talking about town like he wasn't part of it, in the 3rd Person, which is a kind of slip in itself.

Also he ignored my post. And proceeded to resume our win conditions and talk about rivals and nada about mafia. And, and! He didn't know about rivals but knew about mutineer, and mutineer is a recent role, while rivals is old. Such a knowledge would only be gained by being mafia or mutineer, if you don't know/didn't search what rivals do, I believe so.

Oh, and I forgot to explain my vote on Archie. When I said I found one town, he said it's easier for mafia to find town, like he accused me of being mafia. Fast forward to this moment, he didn't touch me at all. Not to mention the lurking.

So, who are we going to consent on lynching?

1 hour ago, Aldo said:

Oh, and I forgot to explain my vote on Archie. When I said I found one town, he said it's easier for mafia to find town, like he accused me of being mafia. Fast forward to this moment, he didn't touch me at all. Not to mention the lurking.

Yea, I should've asked who were you talking about and why do you think that. But instead said that,  because I thought you werent serious. But after your reply I felt like you genuinely think he is town. 

Now the big question is who is this person that you think is town? 

21 hours ago, Candy said:

Personally I think there's no way the gun giver is mafia because that'd be super unbalanced. They'd essentially get two night kills using guns because mafia gun giver would give guns to mafia. Either they're third party or town, hopefully the latter. But as I was typing this, I read Aldo's post and apparently there's a mafia role that can give guns to non-mafia? In that case maybe they're mafia after all xD Idk

I don't think it's a good idea to have the person revealed because 1. we don't know if their "vigilante" ability is unlimited (so far it appears to be, since we got two ded first night and two more this night) and 2. mafia knowing that the doctor will def protect that one person will place greater risk to the other players because mafia will stop targeting the one person they know will be protected. Just my two cents there.

I absolutely agree with the revealing part. It is totally unnecessary as it only helps the scums. If you are town just reveal just when its absolutely necessary, like when getting lynched or less people alive to take control of the lynch.

As for the gun giver, I think its just a theory, I mean it could be anything. There is just too many possibilities. So I'd suggest we just focus on scum hunting rather than discussing about game mechanics without any proof.

The complains I have in the first phase is that, why were we bothering with lynching the rivals, just let them kill each other. Town shouldnt have to bother about the survivors when we have scums to deal with.

Since we’re basically on our own without a cop, I’m going to post my reads since we should lynch one of the non-rivals because otherwise, the mafia will pick us off one by one as all of the tp role besides the mutineer have been revealed.

1: Bean  - Rival. We leave him alone with his war with the hand. 

2: Drago - I’m not sure what to think of Drago. His posts don’t have me leaning in on direction of another. 

3: Newt - No idea who Newt might be. His only post was voting NIcki but I feel like he would do that on D1 if he was mafia for fun.

4: Nano - Nano seems a little off. Unusually quiet and only voting the people who voted him. I think I know what town role he might be if he’s not mafia.

6: Anti - Anti is a mix bag. I do believe he was confused on the rival role since the question is how did Jelly end up with a gun. He might be scared of the mutineer since he has been the only one to really mention the role besides me. Mutineer is a role we have to get rid of to win but his focus on the role is slightly off putting.

7: Astra  - It’s me. Of course I think I’m good.

8: Arch - One of the new people and I don’t have a good read on Arch. Gut is leaning on a slight townread but that is my feeling on most people I’m not sure about.

10: Lykos - We leave him alone with his war with the bean-chicken hybrid.

11: Aldo - Despite being one of the new people, Aldo is the one I read as town the most. Active in trying to find mafia and while Aldo might be an active mafia, his posts lean me more towards being town.

16: Candy - Sort of in the same boat as Arch and Drago. The most stand out thing was voting to lynch Jelly, which could have been an attempt for a safe vote since she was one of the first to vote Jelly.

4 hours ago, Astra125 said:

Since we’re basically on our own without a cop, I’m going to post my reads since we should lynch one of the non-rivals because otherwise, the mafia will pick us off one by one as all of the tp role besides the mutineer have been revealed.

1: Bean  - Rival. We leave him alone with his war with the hand. 

2: Drago - I’m not sure what to think of Drago. His posts don’t have me leaning in on direction of another. 

3: Newt - No idea who Newt might be. His only post was voting NIcki but I feel like he would do that on D1 if he was mafia for fun.

4: Nano - Nano seems a little off. Unusually quiet and only voting the people who voted him. I think I know what town role he might be if he’s not mafia.

6: Anti - Anti is a mix bag. I do believe he was confused on the rival role since the question is how did Jelly end up with a gun. He might be scared of the mutineer since he has been the only one to really mention the role besides me. Mutineer is a role we have to get rid of to win but his focus on the role is slightly off putting.

7: Astra  - It’s me. Of course I think I’m good.

8: Arch - One of the new people and I don’t have a good read on Arch. Gut is leaning on a slight townread but that is my feeling on most people I’m not sure about.

10: Lykos - We leave him alone with his war with the bean-chicken hybrid.

11: Aldo - Despite being one of the new people, Aldo is the one I read as town the most. Active in trying to find mafia and while Aldo might be an active mafia, his posts lean me more towards being town.

16: Candy - Sort of in the same boat as Arch and Drago. The most stand out thing was voting to lynch Jelly, which could have been an attempt for a safe vote since she was one of the first to vote Jelly.

Ok you got me, I’m the investigator and you came up as bodyguard, godfather, arsonist 

Hmmm i don't know you guys but i feel Aldo is mafia, i'm not sure but his post about why he voted for Arch that came after he voted Arch... hmm idk it seems like someone told him to explain that vote. Also why you didn't vote for AL and instead you went for Arch? What makes you believe Arch could be mafia more than AL?

That said, i'm going to help town for now uwu

[Eliminate] Aldo

9 hours ago, Arch said:

Yea, I should've asked who were you talking about and why do you think that. But instead said that,  because I thought you werent serious. But after your reply I felt like you genuinely think he is town. 

Now the big question is who is this person that you think is town? 

Oh, it was a joke. Right...

That would be Astra.

9 hours ago, Arch said:

I absolutely agree with the revealing part. It is totally unnecessary as it only helps the scums. If you are town just reveal just when its absolutely necessary, like when getting lynched or less people alive to take control of the lynch.

As for the gun giver, I think its just a theory, I mean it could be anything. There is just too many possibilities. So I'd suggest we just focus on scum hunting rather than discussing about game mechanics without any proof.

I am the proof.

[Eliminate] Lykoshand

Lykos suspecting me must mean that he's mafia.

Yeah The only people that really stick out to me are Anti, Arch, and Aldo. Granted, Anti tends to be rather verbose in his posts and the whole gun situation would only add to that, so I'm on the fence with him.

Arch to me seems to be playing way too defensively. His posts just seem kinda off, as if he's just jump on whoever for a vote. Plus the fact that he questions Aldo's semi-random vote on him and then proceeds to make one of his own.

And as for Aldo, I'm not quite sure what to make of him. He seems to make quite a few slip ups in his posts that kinda make him come off rather sus imo. I'm betting there's a mafia or 2 among them.

I think I'll put my vote on Aldo cuz of his above post for now.

[Eliminate] Aldo

6 hours ago, Aldo said:

I am the proof.

[Eliminate] Lykoshand

Lykos suspecting me must mean that he's mafia.

Lol, ok now with these words and plus he didn't answer to my question, i'm almost sure he's mafia 👀

@Chickens We will see

6 hours ago, Aldo said:

Oh, it was a joke. Right...

That would be Astra.

Isn't that obvious. I would've straight up voted you if I seriously thought you were mafia but the thing is after your reply I am starting to doubt myself. As you see Astra didn't even post when you said you've found a town so how did you know? 

Night 2 start

Despite the poor soul’s cries against the persecution against him, the bloody thirsty villagers, stirred by the sustained deaths among their community, would not listen. They lifted the poor victim upon a stake, a lit a fire under Aldo. The more depraved townsfolk thought the scream of a traitor was a beautiful sound.

Aldo is dead, he was the Virgin.

Aldo was lynched, the mafia cannot kill tonight.

Night 2 lasts 24 hours

Nah, everyone gets a non revealing death post

Day three

The town was eerily quiet, and even more ominous was the now daily search for bodies. This tragic event was now becoming daily routine for the townsfolk, who were surprised to find that there wasn’t a single body to be found.

No one died

A gunshot rang out through the village. The town was scattered around, the only witness being the victim. Drawn by the sound, they converged, only to find Dragoknight dead.

Dragoknight was shot, and killed. He was the Diabolist, a mafia member

GET REKT DRAGO

Hey guys I just want to say that the kill attempt on me failed this night

Also I'm the one who shot Drago, I received a gun because the virgin died