Well wow two town roles are gone already, that's not good at all 😕

Hm, Sopheria ninja'd me but since Jelly posted that pic and after that Bok died, it makes me believe Jelly killed him. So before to join a bw, i would like to see if Jelly will answer to Sophiera's question.

5 hours ago, LykosHand said:

Well wow two town roles are gone already, that's not good at all 😕

Hm, Sopheria ninja'd me but since Jelly posted that pic and after that Bok died, it makes me believe Jelly killed him. So before to join a bw, i would like to see if Jelly will answer to Sophiera's question.

lykos you of all people should know why i did it. we are both rivals along with bean and bok. whichever one is alive at the end of the game wins. figured i might as well get some competition out of the way and see how the other rivals reacted

2 hours ago, Jelly said:

lykos you of all people should know why i did it. we are both rivals along with bean and bok. whichever one is alive at the end of the game wins. figured i might as well get some competition out of the way and see how the other rivals reacted

Tfw when you don't roleclaim but others do that for you. I know very well why you do that lol

Anyway i knew that having this role is nice and hard to keep secret at the same time. But since you voted for me 👀

[Eliminate] Jelly

Decides not to check this until the morning and sees three dead and the rivals revealed. Also, the cop is dead. Nurse too but hey, we at least still have a doctor

Well... we got our work cut out for us. Anyone have any ideas or do we blindly shot at one of the people that's not the rival. 

5 hours ago, Jelly said:

Ahh.. So what ya practically saying is that if anyone were to anger the likes of Lord Beanus.. we’d get threaten and likely shot by their individual guns they received as rivals... that is if I’m following this correctly 

Considering that we’ve lost cop, I sincerely hope you gunslingers (mainly lykos) know how to use a gun in a mafia game for town benefits. 

Eliminate [Anti-Loser]

Aight amma just let things flow out.

Good luck everybody and find those mafia scum

33 minutes ago, Anti-loser said:

Considering that we’ve lost cop, I sincerely hope you gunslingers (mainly lykos) know how to use a gun in a mafia game for town benefits. 

Implying that i have a gun, where actually i don't have it and believe me i'm not lying; otherwise i would have used it already and i wouldn't have shot to town or mafia. So don't worry about that AL ^^

holy shité what's this massacre and mess 👀 and I thought the rivals shouldn't know who each other is, because now it's pretty much up to us to decide whether any of them wins or who out of them wins? For now I'll place a random vote on one of the rivals cause lynching TP is better than lynching another town after the massive blow

[Eliminate] Bean

ded beans can't eat le candy :wesmart:

Phase two begins.

6 hours ago, Anti-loser said:

Ahh.. So what ya practically saying is that if anyone were to anger the likes of Lord Beanus.. we’d get threaten and likely shot by their individual guns they received as rivals... that is if I’m following this correctly 

Eliminate [Anti-Loser]

Aight amma just let things flow out.

Good luck everybody and find those mafia scum

Just to inform you, rivals don't start with a gun. None of the roles presented have the ability to give one, thus making the guns shopkeeper a member of the Mafia!

And you, good sir, are the only one who reacted suspiciously. Save for your partner, Newt, that is. I'll enlighten thee.

The italicised part shows what I speak of. You have a secret there. And I believe you already know who the other 3 mafia are. Spill the beans!

To be honest, a gun giving mafia role seems off to me as why would they give a gun to Jelly instead of one of their mafia pals. Seems a bit risk when they don't know who Jelly is and that he could have ended up shooting them back. Could Jelly and Lykos be mafia claiming the rival roles? However, it wouldn't be a good idea to use the gun this early if they were mafia and would have to be lucky to hit a rival for this to pan out so Jelly, Lykos and Bean are probably the remaining rivals. I'm not going to completely deny the gun giving mafia since I have no idea how Jelly ended up with a gun and it's possible but I'm skeptic to the idea. 

Placeholder vote for now: Eliminate Arch

Also Aldo, you don't want spilled beans. It's a mess to clean up. Then again, there's a war going on between a bean, a jelly and a hand so beans might be spilled anyways. 

• Haha 3