Tanzan Mountain Issue

Silverfox

I defeated everything in Tanzan Mountain Team meteor and Steelix, got out finished all that, got back to the mansion to battle the next gym leader....Got beaten, but instead of sending back to a center or bed I got returned to the Tanzan Mountain Underground where you fight steelix......Is there any other way out of here? I saved then like an idiot so cant go back as theres no older save file apparently. Any help?

Yes, you can go back from there, there are actually two cave entrances in the place where you fought Steelix, one leading down when you started after falling down(also you can catch Seviper there, since you finished with Steelix part of the story) and the second one leads to place right next to entrance to Tanzan Mountain Meteor Base. From there it should be simple road. Just explore the underground a little, it is not a big map.

Also to avoid getting back there, don't forget to heal your pokemon in Tanzan Cove bed upstairs 😉

• Like 1