Classified infromation Game breaking glitch

gorillabash

Alright, so I am doing the quest 'Classified Information'. I do the nightmare city part, and I go to darchlight cave, but apparently, because I neeeded to restart the quest because I cancelled it at some point, Looker and Anabelle don't shor up. So I go back and take on the quest, but because I was daydreaming, I entered darchlight forest instead of the main entrance of the cave, so I just enter the cave through the hole in the meadow. But now I walk up to the elevator to the entrance, and Anabelle and Looker start talking, but they're of screen, because I entered the cutscene from the wrong way. They finish the dialogue, and that's it. I can't move, can't open the menu, all I can do is autosave, which I accidentally did. Not that it matters, because I already saved in the cave anyway. And even tho I love the game so far, I am not in the mood for playing 90 hours again to get back to this point. So if anyone could help me out here, please do.

I put my save file here just in case that helps.

LastSave.dat

4 hours ago, gorillabash said:

Alright, so I am doing the quest 'Classified Information'. I do the nightmare city part, and I go to darchlight cave, but apparently, because I neeeded to restart the quest because I cancelled it at some point, Looker and Anabelle don't shor up. So I go back and take on the quest, but because I was daydreaming, I entered darchlight forest instead of the main entrance of the cave, so I just enter the cave through the hole in the meadow. But now I walk up to the elevator to the entrance, and Anabelle and Looker start talking, but they're of screen, because I entered the cutscene from the wrong way. They finish the dialogue, and that's it. I can't move, can't open the menu, all I can do is autosave, which I accidentally did. Not that it matters, because I already saved in the cave anyway. And even tho I love the game so far, I am not in the mood for playing 90 hours again to get back to this point. So if anyone could help me out here, please do.

I put my save file here just in case that helps.

I hope this helps.