Please note that this is NOT the place to ask for online trades. For that, please use the Online Play forum.

Houndour?

Babylonian Queen

Question

I've read through a lot of the previous threads about getting Houndour, but I just can't get it to appear. Im post-shelly, just about to take on Shade, and joined the Aqua Gang and beat the Magma leader. I know its supposed to spawn behind where the magma leader stood, and you need a pokesnax, but I just cant get it to appear. Ive messed with my times, trying morning, day, night and nothing. Do I need a special type of weather, or is it later on now? I know you can get Houndours as encounters post-restoration, but Id kinda like to grab the event one to help with Shade if at all possible. Any help is appreciated. Thanks! 

3 answers to this question

1 hour ago, Zoroark18 said:

I've read through a lot of the previous threads about getting Houndour, but I just can't get it to appear. Im post-shelly, just about to take on Shade, and joined the Aqua Gang and beat the Magma leader. I know its supposed to spawn behind where the magma leader stood, and you need a pokesnax, but I just cant get it to appear. Ive messed with my times, trying morning, day, night and nothing. Do I need a special type of weather, or is it later on now? I know you can get Houndours as encounters post-restoration, but Id kinda like to grab the event one to help with Shade if at all possible. Any help is appreciated. Thanks! 

Try after Shelly not 100% sure what the conditions are

On 9/16/2019 at 1:27 AM, Starry Knight said:

Try after Shelly not 100% sure what the conditions are

I've been checking for the past few days and finally got it to appear just now. Its currently 5:30pm so I guess it can appear kinda anytime. I'd just helped the orphans through the railnet (currently five badges), so must of just been unlucky. Thanks.