Please note that this is NOT the place to ask for online trades. For that, please use the Online Play forum.

Deerling forms

zaqrwe

Question

Is it possible to find Deerling autumn and winter forms? I know that form depends on the current month in Pokemon series, but this rule seems not to work in Reborn. I tried to change system date and search for it then, but changing months doesn't work, I still get only summer/spring form.

5 answers to this question

27 minutes ago, Vinnie said:

You can find Sawsbuck in it's winter form on Route 4 where you have to rock climb. You'd just have to breed that down I assume. Maybe you can find the autumn form in the non-snowy areas as well, I'm not sure. Again, you'd have to breed that down as well.

Think that is correct as well except breeding, breeding they stay same form except Rotom. So unfortunately winter deers only breed winter deers

You can find Sawsbuck in it's winter form on Route 4 where you have to rock climb. You'd just have to breed that down I assume. Maybe you can find the autumn form in the non-snowy areas as well, I'm not sure. Again, you'd have to breed that down as well.

18 minutes ago, zaqrwe said:

Is it possible to find Deerling autumn and winter forms? I know that form depends on the current month in Pokemon series, but this rule seems not to work in Reborn. I tried to change system date and search for it then, but changing months doesn't work, I still get only summer/spring form.

yes it is possible

I have all 4 forms
You might have to be on upper route 4