Getting perma stuck in Valor Mountain.

Calentz

So I'm at the part after the garufan ruins when it's time to head into Valor mountains.  I chose to give the magma stone to save the elder which means I needed to head through Crawli's gym in order to reach Valor Mountain.  I know from a previous play through that in order to trigger the event to go save Amber and co. from Kyogre I first need to head up the mountain a bit and get the TM for Magma Drift after Saki crashes trhough a wall with her Drill/Vehicle, and then back track downstairs to meet up with Venam (otherwise Venam isn't down there to trigger it and nothing happens when I enter the Kyogre room)

The issue, is when I head down the stairs to Valor Mountain B1 at any point when the Mountain is on it's 'neutral' setting, I get stuck at the bottom of the stairs, without being able to move or do anything and the game keeps making the sound as if my character is repeatedly running into something.  If I change the mountains mood to 'blue' or 'red' I can navigate the basement just fine, but in order to trigger the kyogre rescue I need to get down there in the neutral setting which it won't let me.

image.thumb.png.df8ea07b1c88c57b6626a85013fae5b9.png

If I go without saving amber up the mountain I have no issues, but this does mean I am locked out of saving her, losing brownie points with the people involved and get locked out of getting ralts.  My game is up to date with v12-1 as far as my files are concerned.

Edit:  The save I posted currently has my character placed right in front of the door below Crawli's gym, right before the surfer dude gives you the emotion powder.  I appreciate any and all help I can get for this.

game.rxdata

Edited by Calentz