Can anybody help me? It is urgent!

Fernan100tifiko

I need someone who can change me a Vainillite (the one that is bought with pieces) I only need 1 pokemon to exchange and I can not continue playing because the leader is beating me every time I fight against her...

I accidentally switched to the Vainillite that I bought with parts and I also did it with the one that came out of the ice cream machine ... so I don't have any Vainillite to exchange.

That's why I ask some pious soul, to give me a Vainillite, or better yet, the same one that was bought with the colored parts ... I beg you ...

I need to get that ring ... :c

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Fernan100tifiko said:

I need someone who can change me a Vainillite (the one that is bought with pieces) I only need 1 pokemon to exchange and I can not continue playing because the leader is beating me every time I fight against her...

I accidentally switched to the Vainillite that I bought with parts and I also did it with the one that came out of the ice cream machine ... so I don't have any Vainillite to exchange.

That's why I ask some pious soul, to give me a Vainillite, or better yet, the same one that was bought with the colored parts ... I beg you ...

I need to get that ring ... :c

Upload your save file and I'll give you one.

Instructions here if needed:

https://www.rebornevo.com/index.php?/pr/save/