Quasar47

The Cherrim Crest, what does it do actually ?

I've recieved the Cherrim Crest from Aelita but I absolutely don't know what it does. It changes my pokemon's form, yes, but does it trigger its Special Ability ? Does it gain its stats boost? Does it mean I can activate Solar Beam in one turn, or do I still have to activate Sunny Day first?

It makes it so that Cherrim's Ability is always active, rather than only during Sunny Day. As such, it grants both the cherrim and its allies +50% to their Physical Attack and +50% to their Special Defense. A bit of an odd combination, admittedly.

14 hours ago, Autumn Zephyr said:

It makes it so that Cherrim's Ability is always active, rather than only during Sunny Day. As such, it grants both the cherrim and its allies +50% to their Physical Attack and +50% to their Special Defense. A bit of an odd combination, admittedly.

Thanks for the answer. Unfortunately it's a bit useless for me; I'd rather go with a Miracle Seed + Petal Dance for the win ^^