Is it just my game or am I meant to be permanently stuck at this point?

MasterLux

• Global Mods

You're not meant to be stuck there, or at any point in the game. I didn't have any issues when I tested the event, but I'll go through it again and try to find the issue. I can also try to unstuck you if you send me your save file (instructions here if needed, this guide was written for Pokemon Reborn but works with all RMXP/Essentials fangames).

P.S. Although I mentioned I moved the thread here in the warning as Spork threads belong in the Spork club and the Bug Reporting section of the site is specifically for Pokemon Reborn, the Spork club is actually on lockdown at the moment (see this post for more info), so once the issue is resolved I'll be locking this topic because I'm worried if people see me posting they'll think I'm ok with the Spork club being open again. (I'm still glad this was posted though because I didn't know about this)

EDIT: I just tested the event from both possible activation tiles on and off the bike and didn't get stuck, so I'm not sure why it's happening. I'm not able to replicate the error, but I can still try to get you unstuck if you send me your save file. 

• Global Mods
16 minutes ago, MasterLux said:

I've gotten you past the scene. When I loaded up your file, I was able to move, and going to the left initiated the cutscene from the start again, though sprites for Teddiursa, Moltres, and Mesprit were invisible since the sidequest variable was at 1. 

From here you should be able to get Mesprit and Moltres who can be obtained after this scene. 

Or alternatively, if you'd prefer to go through the cutscene, I could set the sidequest variable back to 0 so you can do it again with visible graphics, though I'm not sure if the freeze would happen again. 

Also, due to recently discovered waterfall issues (which have been fixed for the next reupload, but updates for the next reupload are still in progress), if going for Mesprit it would safest to download these files. Map365 and Tilesets go in the Data folder; say yes when asked to replace. 

Game.rxdata Map365.rxdata Tilesets.rxdata

I believe you click on the file and you are asked if you want to save that file. Say yes, and it’s on your documents. You still may have to move that file to the appropriate folder and replace the existing file.

Game.rxdata would be in the “Saved Games” folder

Map365 should be on “Data” folder

And tilesets would be in the “Graphics” folder.