Looking for certaiin starter Pokemon

alaneapen

I am looking for certain starter Pokemon to breed for the starter Pokemon quest.  would like to trade for a charmander, treecko, snivy, rowlett, fennekin, litten oshawott and popplio. Which of these Pokemon can I get in game  while I can get via trade. Ican trade any Pokemon you may wish for cobsidering I could getthemin game .

d

e

1 minute ago, alaneapen said:

I am looking for certain starter Pokemon to breed for the starter Pokemon quest.  would like to trade for a charmander, treecko, snivy, rowlett, fennekin, litten oshawott and popplio. Which of these Pokemon can I get in game  while I can get via trade. Ican trade any Pokemon you may wish for cobsidering I could getthemin game .

d

e

All starters are in game

Charmander requires you to fish with Super Rod in Pyroas Mountain Peak

Treecko requires you to get silph Scope from after Devon Corp events you have to go back into where u fell then go to big building avove Obsidia PC then Beryl ward to Rhiodine Jungle where officer was trapped by Nuzzleaf

Fenniken is through Water Treatment Center, there should be a room with a electrode bring the power on in the room by battling it and having it or your own pokemon use discharge then interact with PC

The job application quest for your gang yeilds Litten or Oshawott then the other is in Argate City by the rock climb spot for Ledian or Stantler

Popplio Dive behind the lower light house in Coral Ward get the key then go to other light house initiate the battle then Popplio comes with u

Rowlet comes as an egg from Tekinite Ridge in the upper left corner of the dessert You need tailwind, Power gem and Earthquake/Bulldoze to navigate also Jangmo-o (rock Climb neeced) and pidgeotite are there

Snivy you need to have fought for Argate City, there is a hiker in the house closest to the circus enterence talk to him then find him on route 4 in the rock climb areas give his pokemon a pokesnax each and him a belt of your choice for a different reward for each, his pokemon will then create a rock climb spot where u can go down and catch wil snivys in the grass