Found a certain Rift Dex (Potential Spoiler?)

~Nezuko~

Spoiler

So I'm at the point where I have to save Aelita from the curse and both Erin and I are trying to drag her out of the Dimensional Rift. I found a Rift Dex and for some reason, it has my name. If you didn't know, my character's name is called Bella, so when I picked up the Rift Dex, it was called Code: Bella.

I just wanted to know if that was intentional? You know, did the rift dex thing also has your name? I just found it a little weird because the Rift Dex is about Aelita and it just has my name as the code instead.

Spoiler

It's not intentional- the rift is specifically Code:Bella. They're all given titles related to the individual, and since Aelita is a "belle", it made sense to have her title be related to that (though there a number of other routes they could've taken, I guess). It just so happens that "Bella" is far more likel;y to be someone's actual name these days than, say, Sarpa or Drifio. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Volcanion is code:statia because it’s staionary. Gyarados is code:evo because it is a forced evolution on a magikarp. The chandelure is code:ferris(I think that’s it’s name) would be called that because according to its rift entry it spins. Galvantula is code:materna(again I think) is because it was killed and it’s babies are vulnerable. Essentially all the code names can be figured out with a bit of logic and their rift entries