What do you think of my team for E18 and 19

Ainz Ooal Gown

Been a while since last time i played Reborn ( restarted the game because missing old save file ). And since i still know nothing about Glass Gauntlet and Hardy, might as well asking for rating and advices for my team.

Main:

Spoiler

Name: Delphox ( Morgana )

Ability: Magician

Item: Mind Plate

Nature: Modest

EV Spread: 252 SpA, 252 Spe, 4 SpD

Moves: 

• Mystical Fire
  • Dazzling Gleam
  • Grass Knot ( i'll probably change this, any recommendation? )
  • Psychic

Name:  Empoleon ( Shogun )

Ability:  Defiant

Item:  Mystic Water

Nature: Modest

EV Spread: 252 SpA, 252 SpD, 4 HP

Moves: 

• Surf ( also considering waterfall, for utilising Defiant )
  • Grass Knot
  • Flash Cannon
  • Icy Wind ( Since Ice Beam/Blizzard won't be available until E19, i'm open for suggestion )

Name: Electivire ( Shazam )

Ability: Motor Drive

Item: Life Orb

Nature: Lonely

EV Spread: 252 Atk, 252 Spe, 4 HP

Moves: 

• Thunderbolt
  • Ice Punch
  • Stomping Tantrum
  • Brick Break

Name: Flygon ( Panzer )

Ability: Levitate

Item: Draco Plate

Nature: Jolly

EV Spread: 252 Atk, 252 Spe, 4 HP

Moves: 

• Fire Punch
  • Earthquake
  • Dragon Dance
  • Dragon Claw

Name: Venusaur ( Poivine )

Ability: Chlorophyll

Item: Black Sludge

Nature: Sassy

EV Spread: 252 SpA, 252 SpD, 4 HP

Moves: 

• Sunny Day
  • Toxic ( might change this or Venoshock, open to suggestion )
  • Venoshock
  • Solar Beam

Name: Heracross ( Beetleguese )

Ability: Moxie

Item: Heracrossite

Nature: Adamant

EV Spread: 252 Atk, 252 Spe, 4HP

Moves: 

• Megahorn
  • Night Slash
  • Rock Blast
  • Close Combat

Reserves: 

Spoiler

Name: Lucario ( 'Asura' Rio )

Ability: Inner Focus

Item: Leftovers

Nature: Jolly

EV Spread: 252 Atk, 252 Spe, 4 Def

Moves: 

• Close Combat
  • Meteor Mash
  • Sword Dance
  • Ice Punch

Name: Roserade ( Joker )

Ability: Natural Cure

Item: Poison Barb

Nature: Mild

EV Spread: 252 SpA, 252 SpD, 4 Spe

Moves: 

• Toxic
  • Venoshock
  • Giga Drain
  • Extrasensory

Name: Alolan Ninetales ( Shiro Kyuubi )

Ability: Snow Warning

Item: Never-melt Ice

Nature: Timid

EV Spread: 252 SpA, 252 Spe, 4 SpD

Moves: 

• Aurora Veil
  • Freeze-Dry
  • Moonblast
  • Nasty Plot

Name: Swampert ( Gargantua )

Ability: Damp

Item: Expert Belt

EV Spread: 252 Atk, 252 Def, 4 HP

Moves: 

• Avalanche
  • Earthquake
  • Waterfall
  • Hammer Arm

Name: Garchomp ( B-21 'Raider' )

Ability: Rough Skin

Item: Leftovers

EV Spread: 252 Atk, 252 Spe, 4 Def

Moves: 

• Stomping Tantrum ( To be changed to Earthquake in the future )
  • Sandstorm ( To be changed with Sword Dance in the future )
  • Dragon Claw 
  • Fire Fang

Planning to add more reserves in the future ( Probably one more fire and one dark mon ). 

- Both your main team and reserves get bodied by fast 'mons with Ground and Ice moves, only Heracross and Swampert aren't weak to either. Ground in general is a weakness, with only Flygon and Heracross resisting, and neither being known for their bulk. Something like Golisopod or Bronzong could work.

- Roserade could be making use of Technician, which boosts Magical Leaf to a 90BP never-miss STAB and Hidden Power to a 90BP move of your choosing (Poison for a better 2nd STAB and Fire/Ground/Fighting to deal with Steel types are probably the best options).

- I'd consider a Hasty or Naive nature on Garchomp with Flamethrower over Fire Fang to take advantage a) of its >100 base Speed and b) the low Sp. Def of most Steel types you'd be targeting with it.

- Electivire can get Cross Chop through breeding, if you don't want to breed for it there's a mod that lets you relearn egg moves.

- Swampert would make a good setup 'mon with Curse and Leftovers. I personally run Waterfall/EQ/Rock Slide/Curse with max HP and Attack, pretty simple set but very effective (solo'd Titania with it).

- Heracross could make use of Knock Off over Night Slash, but both have their advantages. I'd also consider keeping a 2nd item to alternate on it for if/when you want another mega.

huge respect for the delphox pick

• Thanks 1

1. Hmm... i'll take Golisopod. Thanks for the suggestion. I kinda not worry too much about ice, but yeah, i'm a bit concerned about ground.

2. Thanks, that'll work for Technician + Magical Leaf, tho unfortunately my Roserade's HP is dark.

3. I kinda prefer to utilize it's attack more, but i can see that. I'll consider that. 

4. I know that mod and been using that for a while, and thanks for the suggestion.

5. I see.... Using Curse and Leftovers... interesting....

6. Well, i could always change it with Move Relearner, so i'll take Knock Off a shot. For now, i'll just use 1 Mega.

Thanks. Using Delphox is actually fun and does add lots of challenge to my team.

I was mostly suggesting Golisopod and Bronzong because they're the 2 notable 'mons that resist both ice and ground, but having a bulky 'mon that isn't weak to either is good enough and might potentially fit better on your team. But if Golisopod does you well, then have at it 😛

I used Delphox on a run once, and honestly, I dunno why I hadn't tried it before. Its skillset craps on quite a few major battles, and screens keep it useful well into the endgame. It's not the best starter but you can't really go wrong choosing it

You have 3 starter Pokemons, allowing access to 3 different fields: Rainbow, Burning and Swamp

Grassy Terrain on Venusaur gives you 4 if you would want it, and a Sludge Wave mon would give you access to Corrosive.

Not sure if you want to abuse them or not though! Just thought I'd throw it out there ^__^

About the Empoleon, good choice for the future 😉 mine is similar, but I for a long time I struggled with getting him the best fitting moveset.. Finally I got him surf and flash cannon for stab damage, drill peck to neutralize fighting and grass types and aqua jet to make sure I will move first to finish anything that survives first strike. For a while I had grass knot, but It wasn't very useful so I changed it. And I'm not spoiling, but that Empoleon wiped out more than half enemy mons in Glass Factory and most likely was the very thing that made me won all of this battles on first try 😄