Please note that this is NOT the place to ask for online trades. For that, please use the Online Play forum.

7th Street and Bennet

0 Jordinio 0

Question

So, stuck on 7th Street looking for Bennet. I've beaten the Aqua leader, kicked the old lady around and talked to literally everyone multiple times. Yet Bennet isn't spawning. Any ideas why? Do I have to talk to specific people in a specific order? Honestly, I've been at it an hour and I'm just getting frustrated at this point.

5 answers to this question

I saw your post on reddit, but I'll post this here as well in case you didn't see. 

Regardless of what gang you joined you talk to all the friendly gang members first(only one of them is needed but I don't remember which for either gang), then talk to the sales man that's in the south western corner(it's in a cage sort of), then after that talk to all of the friendly gang members again(again you only need one, but I'm not sure which) and this time they should tell you to check the watering hole.

From there go into the room with the PC, then exit and you'll see Bennett.

There's only three grunts in 7th street representing your respective gang, so it doesn't take long to talk to each of them.