Sign in to follow this  
Fernan100tifiko

I need you help!

He accidentally exchanges the stolen Vanillite (the one that is bought with pieces) by the Wonder Trade ... and now I'm looking for the Mega-Z ring, and I know that certain pokemon need to be delivered to people ... How can I do this issue...?

I think you can get another vanillite by purchasing vanilla ice cream at the sweet kiss candy shop. You'll probably see a child blocking the way. To solve this, you can purchase some chocolate ice cream and give it to her, then she'll happily leave. (You can purchase chocolate ice cream at an ice cream vendor. One appears outside the grand hall during sunny days, and another is in spinel town's museum, top floor, across the balcony)

1 hour ago, pvstelsouls said:

Creo que puedes obtener otra vainillita comprando helado de vainilla en la tienda de dulces besos. Probablemente verá a un niño bloqueando el camino. Para resolver esto, puedes comprar un helado de chocolate y dárselo, luego ella felizmente se irá. (Puede comprar helado de chocolate en un vendedor de helados. Uno aparece fuera del gran salón durante los días soleados, y otro está en el museo de la ciudad de espinela, en el último piso, al otro lado del balcón)

The problem is that I think I also exchanged it, and I'm afraid I can't get the ring that I'm sure I'll need uwu

9 hours ago, Fernan100tifiko said:

He accidentally exchanges the stolen Vanillite (the one that is bought with pieces) by the Wonder Trade ... and now I'm looking for the Mega-Z ring, and I know that certain pokemon need to be delivered to people ... How can I do this issue...?

pretty sure you can only trade the vanilite you get from the 7th street thing.

i can trade you that one

22 hours ago, Vanitas said:

Estoy bastante seguro de que solo puedes intercambiar la vanilita que obtienes de la cosa de la 7ma calle.

puedo intercambiarte ese

Thank you very much, I will do my best so you can get the ring...

33 minutes ago, Fernan100tifiko said:

By the way ... my username is Fernan100tifiko 

I'm avaliable now. My username is pvstelsouls