Cleffa Line Needed (Just one of them)

JelloGringoElmo

So my foolish self from 6 months or so ago WT'd my only Clefairy. And I need one to complete the entries for it's line to complete the Dex. (510 logged in or so) I just need Cleffa and Clefable's entries. An egg or one of these to keep or someone trading both to me and me trading back them if they want them back. Any of these would be appreciated.

On 9/7/2019 at 1:52 AM, BlueStreak said:

So my foolish self from 6 months or so ago WT'd my only Clefairy. And I need one to complete the entries for it's line to complete the Dex. (510 logged in or so) I just need Cleffa and Clefable's entries. An egg or one of these to keep or someone trading both to me and me trading back them if they want them back. Any of these would be appreciated.

If you still need it, I can breed you one...

11 hours ago, BlueStreak said:

Hey, sorry for being late, I haven't had computer access since this week because of school.  Anyway, yes I would love to have an egg of Cleffa. Just say when you want to do the trade and I'll get on

It's OK, I understand... well, if you want good IVs, it will probably take a few days... if you don't really care, we can do it tomorrow...

20 hours ago, BlueStreak said:

Hey, I know it's a lot to ask, but do you happen to have a Jynx or Smoochum as well?

I just need Jynx but a Smoochum is fine.

My turn to apologize for the delay... this week my program is not stable... yes, somewhere in my computer must exist a Jynx... and since I really don't intend to use it, you can have it...

On 9/14/2019 at 9:54 PM, BlueStreak said:

Hey, I know it's a lot to ask, but do you happen to have a Jynx or Smoochum as well?

Just thought that if you tell me the hours you are available, maybe we can do this more easily...

Yeah, I live in CDT time and I'm available 4:30 PM to 9:30 PM usually on weekdays and 11:00 AM to 10:00 PM on Saturday and usually 3-4 PM to 9 PM on Sunday. I saw from your other posts you live in GMT +1 time and that means you are 6 hours ahead of me. 

At the time of writing, it is 6:29 PM

Edited by BlueStreak

On 9/14/2019 at 2:54 PM, BlueStreak said:

@the prof

If timezones are incompatible I can trade them the 2 Pokemon, I'm about an hour to an hour and a half ahead of them

Edited by Starry Knight

9 minutes ago, BlueStreak said:

Oh, Hello, I've seen you around before, I do know you run 8th Street. If you can do that, it would make our lives easier. Thank you.

I just can't tonight, helping out old man at his house, his internet can't sustain a trade even if I brought my laptop have tried in past

7 hours ago, Starry Knight said:

@the prof

If timezones are incompatible I can trade them the 2 Pokemon, I'm about an hour to an hour and a half ahead of them

It will take me a few days before I can have again access to my laptop, so yes, if you can do the trade, that would be convenient.

On 9/18/2019 at 3:25 AM, the prof said:

It will take me a few days before I can have again access to my laptop, so yes, if you can do the trade, that would be convenient.

I will if I can, idk exactly how long I will be at Dad's house helping him should be home in roughly 12-16h though

Staying the night again

Will be on for sure tomorrow

@BlueStreak I am home now just got back about 5 mins ago

Edited by Starry Knight