My game is lagging on my new PC

FromHeavens

Hello ! 

So i just bought a new laptop and tried to play Reborn on it, unfortunately, the game is lagging way too much to be played in good conditions. I highly doubt this is a hardware problem, (Got an AMD Ryzen 7 PRO 3700U w/ Radeon vega 56).

I tried to check the option "reduce ingame lag" with F1 button but that makes it even worse. Then i tried to change the windows compatibility and that worked until i left the game, now i got some lag once again.

Do you guys know how to fix this problem ?

Thank you very much.

1 hour ago, FromHeavens said:

Hello ! 

So i just bought a new laptop and tried to play Reborn on it, unfortunately, the game is lagging way too much to be played in good conditions. I highly doubt this is a hardware problem, (Got an AMD Ryzen 7 PRO 3700U w/ Radeon vega 56).

I tried to check the option "reduce ingame lag" with F1 button but that makes it even worse. Then i tried to change the windows compatibility and that worked until i left the game, now i got some lag once again.

Do you guys know how to fix this problem ?

Thank you very much.

If the battles are slow you can try to turn off battle animations, I've heard that makes it run a little smoother

• Veterans

oh gosh.

so RPG Maker XP, the program that Reborn is built with, is very old. it doesn't include anything that's optimized for newer PCs, so regardless of how new your CPU is the lag will basically come down to clock speed. if you can push the numbers up, it'll run better.