Fortune Teller V12 Discussion

Demone

I didn't see many people talking about it, but being able to see the fortune tellers prophecy come true was so hype. I was losing my mind when i put the pieces together.

"on top of a tall castle, a different from what we have come across beforehand" That would be Eclesia Pyramid. "a battle to decide the fate of everyone in the world" What battle doesn't these days. "Golden light surrounding the area" The projected sandstorm and other desert-y things. "I see your friends nearby, three of them to be exact. One with a soul as gold as Arceus' light. One with the resolve to lead others and one who fights for a lost loved one" Melia, Aelita and Huey "Before them stands a female. she fights to bring the world to her knees. to destroy everything and everyone to make sure nothing of this world passes" There's the obvious answer of Madame X of course.

All of this sounded real familiar when i was fighting off against Madame X in the climax of the episode and i started to lose my shit. But when i looked back on it, some things didn't add up. When we Confront Madame X We have 4 friends Melia, Aelita, Huey and Reina, perhaps "friends" are restricted to who we knew at the time of the telling, meaning Reina is excluded. "to destroy everything and everyone" This may just be me but i feel like Madame X doesnt have that goal in mind, she prevented/delayed the superbomb in the past, helped re-correct the bad future it seems like she doesn't want pure domination/destruction.

I then thought, what if its Flora the prophecy is talking about? She has a clear intent to destroy anything that gets in the way of her environmental extremism. the friends mentioned would instead be: Light - Aelita (Vivian's soul was one of the 4 protectors of Aevium) Resolve to lead - Ren (falls apart a bit here, i guess he takes initiative when exploring zone zero?) and again Family - Huey

Am I looking too deep into this? Am I jumping the gun and the fortune will be fulfilled later?

Regardless this has to be my favorite scene in Rejuvenation to date.

2 hours ago, Demone said:

I didn't see many people talking about it, but being able to see the fortune tellers prophecy come true was so hype. I was losing my mind when i put the pieces together.

"on top of a tall castle, a different from what we have come across beforehand" That would be Eclesia Pyramid. "a battle to decide the fate of everyone in the world" What battle doesn't these days. "Golden light surrounding the area" The projected sandstorm and other desert-y things. "I see your friends nearby, three of them to be exact. One with a soul as gold as Arceus' light. One with the resolve to lead others and one who fights for a lost loved one" Melia, Aelita and Huey "Before them stands a female. she fights to bring the world to her knees. to destroy everything and everyone to make sure nothing of this world passes" There's the obvious answer of Madame X of course.

All of this sounded real familiar when i was fighting off against Madame X in the climax of the episode and i started to lose my shit. But when i looked back on it, some things didn't add up. When we Confront Madame X We have 4 friends Melia, Aelita, Huey and Reina, perhaps "friends" are restricted to who we knew at the time of the telling, meaning Reina is excluded. "to destroy everything and everyone" This may just be me but i feel like Madame X doesnt have that goal in mind, she prevented/delayed the superbomb in the past, helped re-correct the bad future it seems like she doesn't want pure domination/destruction.

I then thought, what if its Flora the prophecy is talking about? She has a clear intent to destroy anything that gets in the way of her environmental extremism. the friends mentioned would instead be: Light - Aelita (Vivian's soul was one of the 4 protectors of Aevium) Resolve to lead - Ren (falls apart a bit here, i guess he takes initiative when exploring zone zero?) and again Family - Huey

Am I looking too deep into this? Am I jumping the gun and the fortune will be fulfilled later?

Regardless this has to be my favorite scene in Rejuvenation to date.

"I then thought, what if its Flora the prophecy is talking about?" Flora's goal is less "destroy the world", and more like "control gdc and save the badlands", so its a nah from me. Interesting take though.

Well if Flora is the woman fight to bring the world to her kneel, melia is the one with golden light, Atelia want to lead people, then the third friend who fight for lost one is Madame X. Yeah, i think she is our friend

But i think the prophecy is talking about the castle beyond blacksteep castle, not the pyramid