Will Angie return?

OmegaSolare

I feel down about Angie in Pokemon Rejuvenation like I regret to not save her. I wish there's someway to save her from her rampage and vengeance. Please, doesn't anybody care about that? I want this scene about changing her heart.

Edited by RoyChaos

Angie was originally one of the Protectors of Aevium and a true follower of Arceus named Anju, she was corrupted and turned into a puppet named Angie by Indriad/Vitus/Sirius Theolia. So while I do not want to save the Angie personality, saving Anju is actually one of my main priorities that I hope will be possible one day. The sad thing is you can find her in the manor from the sewer entrance before she was brainwashed and she gives you a key for the forest that has piplup for discovering her cell, but she refuses to go with you because she is afraid it will endanger your life. Sadly she also has a son somewhere but I haven't made any progress on that either.

In a future update of Pokemon Rejuvenation, I wish to save Angie from Indriad's control and maybe I'm not the only one who wish for that. There has another way to release her where she would return to her old self named Anju. Who is with me or against me?

Edited by RoyChaos

pretty sure we are going to save her since she will most likely be plot relevant to us. I predict another fight with her as well against her shiny regice which will probably be a rift pokemon. If we don't save her, i think the son might take over her role as a protector or maybe another descendant from her line. 

12 hours ago, Kira324 said:

pretty sure we are going to save her since she will most likely be plot relevant to us. I predict another fight with her as well against her shiny regice which will probably be a rift pokemon. If we don't save her, i think the son might take over her role as a protector or maybe another descendant from her line. 

If that happens what you say about rift pokemon, I should say "First Aelita becoming Rift Regirock and now Angie becoming Rift Regice". For me, I don't know which is the next rift pokemon. About Angie, if we save her from Indriad control, Angie will return to her old self as Anju and Indriad's power will be nullified so the true final battle will be against only Indriad with his Arceus. Anyway, I predict about Angie's return after Team Xen and Team AA are disbanded and Madame X and ??? duo are finished off for good.

Edited by RoyChaos