In need of a turtwig, rowlet and timbur

MangoSteak

Hi, 

I managed to trade away the Event rowlet egg while doing the starter egg quest...
without this egg I can't coplete the pokedex as this is the only way to get a member of the rowlet Evolution line.

And I am really bad at doing slide puzzels...but I still Need a turtwig and a timbur to complete the pokedex.

I am able to offer a 5 dv timmid nidoran femal,

an adamant 6 dv Torchic without egg moves, an adamant bellydrum marill with Aqua Jet (with perfect IV's besides Special attack), an adamant glare suckerpunch druddigon (with perfect IV#s besides Special attack), a Spikes Synthesis quilladin, Jolly 5 dv Belldum

and an Adamant mawile with firefang
(all Pokemon are lvl 1)

I will only trade 1 for 1.

If interested message me.

50 minutes ago, MangoSteak said:

Hi, 

I managed to trade away the Event rowlet egg while doing the starter egg quest...
without this egg I can't coplete the pokedex as this is the only way to get a member of the rowlet Evolution line.

And I am really bad at doing slide puzzels...but I still Need a turtwig and a timbur to complete the pokedex.

I am able to offer a 5 dv timmid nidoran femal,

an adamant 6 dv Torchic without egg moves, an adamant bellydrum marill with Aqua Jet (with perfect IV's besides Special attack), an adamant glare suckerpunch druddigon (with perfect IV#s besides Special attack), a Spikes Synthesis quilladin, Jolly 5 dv Belldum

and an Adamant mawile with firefang
(all Pokemon are lvl 1)

I will only trade 1 for 1.

If interested message me.

Breed the rowlet

In about 7h I will be able to trade u the other 2 if nobody else offers

8 hours ago, PokeFanBoy said:

Hi, im interested, i have turtwig and timburr but they're not really special. Is this offer still on?

Yes

What pokemon would U want in Exchange?
I just Need the turtwig for completing the starter pokemon egg quest and the timbur for completing the pokedex. 

Edited by MangoSteak

6 hours ago, Starry Knight said:

I haven't heard anything from them, all yours if they still Need

Sorry for not replying dude. I live in centrale europe and I submited this post before going to Sleep.

oh 18 Hours ago. I wasn't sleeping. I just didn#t expect an answer that quickly

Edited by MangoSteak

6 hours ago, MangoSteak said:

Sorry for not replying dude. I live in centrale europe and I submited this post before going to Sleep.

oh 18 Hours ago. I wasn't sleeping. I just didn#t expect an answer that quickly

No problem, to be expected we live in different time zones and countries, I have. Policy of wait one hour for a response then close reborn

4 hours ago, MangoSteak said:

Sorry dude. I forgot to set an Alarm. 
Would it be possible to trade on Monday?

I can't on 5pm GWT+1 cuz I have school that day, I live in EST which is 4 hours behind your time, I get home around 5 so I most likely am going to be offline until next weekend, although ill try to be flexible, so when is the next time you are available?

12 hours ago, PokeFanBoy said:

I can't on 5pm GWT+1 cuz I have school that day, I live in EST which is 4 hours behind your time, I get home around 5 so I most likely am going to be offline until next weekend, although ill try to be flexible, so when is the next time you are available?

Hm
Would 6 pm today be too early for U?

If yes next Weekend on Saturday at 4pm Ur time?

7 hours ago, MangoSteak said:

Hm
Would 6 pm today be too early for U?

If yes next Weekend on Saturday at 4pm Ur time?

Sorry I missed u this morning, had some math problems, your 6h ahead of me I thought only 4, so I ended up 2h late, will try for right time tomorrow if that's okay with u, if you do come on let me know though, have rowlet ready b