Shiny Only Run

Nue

15 hours ago, zaqrwe said:

Well, it is breeded, but not traded 🙂 I breeded my own shiny team when I got Shiny Charm 😛sadly you only can get Deino after being able to use Rock Climb, so after 16 gym badge.

I'm kinda putting off event hunting till I get the charm myself since I have a pretty good team together right now. I just really wanna see Null's shiny. Also who knew I would use Nidoqueen so much lol. I usually use Nidoking but I find myself keeping her on the team since her typing is amazing. Plus I have a thing going on with Cain having King and me having Queen 😛

So just came from beating Charlotte and here is a pic of my post battle team.

Charl.png.e79dad2f1dcdae5e1c6ea8e57b9f973e.png

Special Thanks goes to:

Bioshock with Electric Terrain and Volt's Surge Surfer.

Decibelle hitting Hurricane on Typhosion on turn one and making it hit itself in confusion so Bioshock could live a turn to set Terrain.

Fiesta living with a burn long enough to set rain as Terrain faded from the field and the fires started again so Volt could live a heat wave to zap Volcarona to death.

Decibelle later hitting Hurricane and confusing Rotom so I could heal a critically injured Volt.

Dutchess for taking a killing blow from Delphox's Psyshock to revive Bioshock to reset Terrain,

Bioshock and Decibelle taking down the Drought Ninetales only to fall to Heat Wave from Rotom with a combo of Thunderbolt and Hurricane cause it most likely would of swept what was left of my team with Rotom who she healed back to full.

And finally Inferno's Close Combat with Volt's Thunderbolt knocking out Rotom and winning the badge.

Also FINALLY GOT TM GRASS KNOT FOR VOLT AND INFERNO!  Lol poor Inferno has literally been my Close Combat mon for so long cause I forgot about Fire Pledge till I got to the Circus (now Flamethrower till I get Fire Punch and Thunder Punch).

So, bred out a Absol with good IVs since it will be my mega (Absol is my favorite mega behind Charizard y) and about 2 hours of fails later I get two in one egg group. The first one I was happy to use.

Ya.png.f0e3dfefb09f5b5fd8b939c9ddde1a55.png

Then I checked the other one and saw this.

33840793_OHYA.png.c3717eb43a56140fe91539920d39e43e.png

So defenitly using the seceond one with its almost perfect attack 🙂

On 10/15/2019 at 12:46 PM, Nue said:

So, bred out a Absol with good IVs since it will be my mega (Absol is my favorite mega behind Charizard y) and about 2 hours of fails later I get two in one egg group. The first one I was happy to use.

Ya.png.f0e3dfefb09f5b5fd8b939c9ddde1a55.png

Then I checked the other one and saw this.

33840793_OHYA.png.c3717eb43a56140fe91539920d39e43e.png

So defenitly using the seceond one with its almost perfect attack 🙂

Sooo.. you breed it by two hours and still no perfect IVs? How's that possible?

2 hours ago, zaqrwe said:

Sooo.. you breed it by two hours and still no perfect IVs? How's that possible?

Cause my ditto's IVs barely reach 20 and the Absol around tenish in all its stats but 20 in attack. In fact the second shiny Absol I posted copied the def and special of the Ame Absol I used.

Ditto.png.b77dbb9276700bd7c39c289cc31dcab5.png

Absol.png.15323aa85ce17358b028b4962116b8b3.png

I had to destiny knot Absol cause I was trying to get the 20 in attack for mine.

Well I just got out of Glasswork hell and here's a pic of my post battles team:

610387372_POSTGAN.png.d061f5df5685259438ae90f6cf301530.png

Ironhide and Tempest carried the entire team through those battles with help from Sucker Punching Scythe. RKS also tanked a few blows and Inferno took down the Ninetales turn one before being Dazzled to death.

23 hours ago, Nue said:

Cause my ditto's IVs barely reach 20 and the Absol around tenish in all its stats but 20 in attack. In fact the second shiny Absol I posted copied the def and special of the Ame Absol I used.

But do you know Absol can also be breeded with any pokemon in the Field egg group? That means above 100 different Pokemons, so there is a big chance few of them already has some perfect IVs, and you can easily breed yourself perfect Absol using Power items.

13 hours ago, zaqrwe said:

But do you know Absol can also be breeded with any pokemon in the Field egg group? That means above 100 different Pokemons, so there is a big chance few of them already has some perfect IVs, and you can easily breed yourself perfect Absol using Power items.

I don't care about 31 across the board I just wanted at least 20 attack is all.