Charlotte pokemons speed

zaqrwe

I'm sorry, but what is wrong with Charlotte team speed? I'v got Alakazam with perfect speed IV at 70 lv (so 204 total speed) and still Typhlosion at 65lv is faster than me. And that's happening even when I try to use psychic, so it's not a delayed move or anything.. I've only won this fight because of using a lot of potions on my sturdy golem and one lucky shot with rain dance when ninetales went into the battle (couldn't also use the rain dance on the first round, because both typhlosion and darmanitan were faster than my prinplup, and second attack always killed it)

• Veterans
1 hour ago, zaqrwe said:

I'm sorry, but what is wrong with Charlotte team speed? I'v got Alakazam with perfect speed IV at 70 lv (so 204 total speed) and still Typhlosion at 65lv is faster than me. And that's happening even when I try to use psychic, so it's not a delayed move or anything.. I've only won this fight because of using a lot of potions on my sturdy golem and one lucky shot with rain dance when ninetales went into the battle (couldn't also use the rain dance on the first round, because both typhlosion and darmanitan were faster than my prinplup, and second attack always killed it)

Max Speed level 65 Typhlosion hits 215. Issue is with your Alakazam chief. Likely not ev trained properly as 0 ev 31 iv level 70 Timid Alakazam hits 213 speed, not 204, and 0 Iv 252 Speed ev Alakazam hits 238 speed.

• Upvote 2