Where do you change your character?

~Nezuko~

So, I've been told that you can change your protag into a different character in GDC. I have the legacy character, known as Ana, and as much as I really like this design, the bright pink haired character (shares the most features with our 'mom', with the infamous pink hair) has always been my favorite design and I couldn't wait to change my character once I get to GDC. Now that I'm there, where exactly can you change your character? Or was I misinformed?

You can or used to change your character at GDC at Axis High University. (Not too sure)

I checked it out and it seem like the npc there was missing at that area.

I checked the version 11.3 of the game and that npc was still there.

It seems like that npc could've been removed or moved somewhere else for the current verison of the game.

It would seem that you've been a bit misinformed here. The "character change NPC" was exclusively meant to swap between the current and legacy designs for the characters- swapping characters entirely wasn't possible. Said NPC has since been removed from the game entirely (thus making the Legacy sprites inaccessible without editing the game's files), and the Ana design debuted the Version just before the other protags were updated, and thus never had a Legacy design to begin with.

Edit: I've been twice accelgor'd! Oh noes!

I rather not do that because I'll just mess the files up as I'm not really good with this kind of stuff when it comes to switching files or all of that. It just seems a little confusing to me. That's why I rely on videos or something because I'm just that dumb enough not to understand simple instructions written out lol