Shiny Gift Mons Have Extra Text & Shiny Eggs Have Extra Text [Reborn E18.1]

FlygonFreak

Ever wanted to hunt for a shiny starter but found it annoying that you had to close and open a bunch of menus just to check if you got it? Well, do I have the solution for you!
Introducing: Shiny Gift Mons Have Extra Text (tm)! (or SGMHET (tm) for short).With this simple mod, you'll know whether your gifted pokémon of choice is shiny even before nicknaming it!

Before:

zwei.png.4c333fe7fea0f4aa553df086b944f4dc.png

After:

one.png.acaf5ef0ae9ccbdb23130d00e1faf0dd.png

AND! If you purchase before the end of this post, you can also get the fabulous Shiny Eggs Have Extra Text (tm), a wonderful addon that will warn you before you go hatching those fresh eggs!

aaaa.thumb.png.7c5f1d9c384d8228d796563cdece515f.png

Downloads

Spoiler

GIFT MONS (v1)

DRIVE

LOCAL

EGGS (v1.2)

DRIVE

LOCAL

Changelog

Spoiler

SEHET v1.2

-Gifted eggs crashed the game. I have no clue why this is happening, as the code should be the same as the game's, so until I find the error I'll remove that feature. Daycare eggs still work.

• Upvote 3

I've updated the mod cuz I'm dumb and I was using Essentials v17 to make these, not Reborn itself (didn't know you could open the game up!). It shouldn't have messed anything up from what I've tested, but just in case.
ALSO! I've added another file, ShinyEggsHaveExtraText (tm) (SEHET (tm) for short), following @Juke's awesome idea. It should alert you when you receive a shiny egg, whether it be from the daycare or a gift. Report any bugs you see, though hopefully there shouldn't be any.

• Upvote 1