Shiny Riolu

~Nezuko~

So, I finally arrived in Grand Dream City and I went into the Central Building and spoke to this lady that wanted you to put in a password. After almost an hour later, I found out that this password will give you a Riolu, a special Riolu from Where Love Lies. Unfortunately, I never played that special episode mainly because I keep forgetting and I'm too lazy to play it but I manage to find the password and finally gotten the Riolu. But it's a shiny! I was confused and shocked since I was actually wanting to soft reset until I get a shiny and confused because... is this a automatic shiny like the Shiny Gyrados in Gen 2? Or was I extremely lucky?

I wanted to start changing savefiles and recheck to see if this was a random shiny but for some reason, no matter what I do, it will not actually change my savefile. I even decided to go to my second savefile by switching it with my original save file, but for some reason, I'm still in Grand Dream City with the shiny Riolu. I can't even transfer my save files anymore??? That's really weird.

Anyway, I just want to know if the Shiny Riolu is an automatic shiny or a random shiny?