Some AMVs I made...

AquaMacaw

When I get close to burning out on a big project I usually start working on a bunch of smaller projects cause it keeps me busy bt still lowers stress. Since i'm kinda new to making AMVs I wanted to show them off here in the hopes of any critique I could get or just having people enjoy some stuff I made so here it is.

Song - Remember The Name By: Fort Minor

Anime- My Hero Academia

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Song - Let The Good Times Roll By: Ben Rector

Anime - Dr. Stone

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Song - Come Along By: Cosmo Sheldrake

Anime - Promised Neverland

Hope You Enjoy!

If you have any tips, tricks, advice, or critique please let me know. This is a fun hobby for me and I want to get better at it.

• Like 1