-Quiver Dance

-Morning Sun

Lopunny lv95

Item-Lopunnite

-Return

-High Jump Kick

-Ice Punch

-Fire Punch

This is a pretty nice setup, but it can be improved in my opinion.

- Naganadel: There's nothing to say about Naganadel, I honestly think I would have gave it the same moveset actually. 

- Aegislash: As a beasty physical attacker, Iron Head can be teached over Flash Cannon since it can potentially benefit from the Swords Dance boost.

- Gyarados: This is a decent moveset, even if we can do much better by teaching Bounce. This way, Gyarados will benefit from STAB.

- Excadrill: Nothing really useful to add, except maybe one thing: using him as your first mon in battles and replacing Rock Tomb by Stealth Rock, so you can dismantle any potential Focus Sash user. The rest will depend on your preferences.

- Volcarona: Here comes the most useful advices I can give: Fiery Dance over Heat Wave & Giga Drain over Morning Sun. Morning Sun is a good move, but it will prevent you from dealing damage to your opponents, whereas Giga Drain has more PP and even gives you the possibility to counter Water Type Pokemon as you sustain in battles, which isn't something to neglect. As for Fiery Dance, you have a chance to increase your Spa. Atk while dealing damage to the target. The only advantage of Heat Wave as opposed to Fiery Dance is the possibility to hit both targets in double battles, but that's about it. Additionally, holding Life Orb as you use Giga Drain could be a very good strategy to meditate on.

- Lopunny: This is a good Lopunny you have. If you want to make things more secure, you can opt for Fake Out/Quick Attack instead of Fire Punch, Volcarona being the main fire attacker already. Plus, having a priority move on hand is always good to pick off and outspeed faster targets while benefiting from STAB (Even if there's not a bunch of non-boosted Pokemon faster than Mega Lopunny, but still, caution is advised in Reborn ^^)

I hope this helped 🙂

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

36 minutes ago, Q-Jei said:

This is a pretty nice setup, but it can be improved in my opinion.

- Naganadel: There's nothing to say about Naganadel, I honestly think I would have gave it the same moveset actually. 

- Aegislash: As a beasty physical attacker, Iron Head can be teached over Flash Cannon since it can potentially benefit from the Swords Dance boost.

- Gyarados: This is a decent moveset, even if we can do much better by teaching Bounce. This way, Gyarados will benefit from STAB.

- Excadrill: Nothing really useful to add, except maybe one thing: using him as your first mon in battles and replacing Rock Tomb by Stealth Rock, so you can dismantle any potential Focus Sash user. The rest will depend on your preferences.

- Volcarona: Here comes the most useful advices I can give: Fiery Dance over Heat Wave & Giga Drain over Morning Sun. Morning Sun is a good move, but it will prevent you from dealing damage to your opponents, whereas Giga Drain has more PP and even gives you the possibility to counter Water Type Pokemon as you sustain in battles, which isn't something to neglect. As for Fiery Dance, you have a chance to increase your Spa. Atk while dealing damage to the target. The only advantage of Heat Wave as opposed to Fiery Dance is the possibility to hit both targets in double battles, but that's about it. Additionally, holding Life Orb as you use Giga Drain could be a very good strategy to meditate on.

- Lopunny: This is a good Lopunny you have. If you want to make things more secure, you can opt for Fake Out/Quick Attack instead of Fire Punch, Volcarona being the main fire attacker already. Plus, having a priority move on hand is always good to pick off and outspeed faster targets while benefiting from STAB (Even if there's not a bunch of non-boosted Pokemon faster than Mega Lopunny, but still, caution is advised in Reborn ^^)

I hope this helped 🙂

Thanks it did