Illegal moves on dewpider

Ilovepotatoes25

Soo i was playing rejuvenatuon and i thought that i wanted an araquanid so i finished the quest for the dew spray and i went to the cave and it was all good until i caught the dewpider. I questioned everything i knew about pokemon.no but for real moveset is glitched

wtf is that dewpider.PNG

Edited by Ilovepotatoes25

8 hours ago, Ilovepotatoes25 said:

Soo i was playing rejuvenatuon and i thought that i wanted an araquanid so i finished the quest for the dew spray and i went to the cave and it was all good until i caught the dewpider. I questioned everything i knew about pokemon.no but for real moveset is glitched

wtf is that dewpider.PNG

im surprised ur questioning this as some of the shadow pokemon have moves when purified they should by no means ever learn so if anything this dewpider comes as no surprise to a rejuvenation veteran such as myself

2 hours ago, ArcBolt27 said:

im surprised ur questioning this as some of the shadow pokemon have moves when purified they should by no means ever learn so if anything this dewpider comes as no surprise to a rejuvenation veteran such as myself

No there is definitely something up wth this cause there is no shadow dewpider.

1 minute ago, Swampellow said:

No there is definitely something up wth this cause there is no shadow dewpider.

no i know there's no shadow dewpider but its still surprising to see a comment like that when u factor in the aforementioned shadow pokemon regardless of if there's a shadow dewpider or not............ but i suppose when u play rejuvenation as long as i have or even longer as some here on the forums likely have, something like this is considered the norm

Yeah, this is the result of a bug involving two event pokemon. I don't remember the exact specifics, but vulpix passing Heat Wave to a lot of things is a common outcome, and there's been a case or two of the overworld shiinotic passing Strength Sap to said vulpix. It's some od stuff...

...Though not quite as odd as V9's Steam Eruption decidueye. That was just plain strange...

1 hour ago, ArcBolt27 said:

no i know there's no shadow dewpider but its still surprising to see a comment like that when u factor in the aforementioned shadow pokemon regardless of if there's a shadow dewpider or not............ but i suppose when u play rejuvenation as long as i have or even longer as some here on the forums likely have, something like this is considered the norm

my point is as someone who as played rejuv for a long time is that you should be surprised when a non-shadow pokemon gets weird moves (such as the Steam Eruption Decidueye mentioned). You should recognize it as not the norm in cases such as this.

1 hour ago, Swampellow said:

my point is as someone who as played rejuv for a long time is that you should be surprised when a non-shadow pokemon gets weird moves (such as the Steam Eruption Decidueye mentioned). You should recognize it as not the norm in cases such as this.

quite the opposite really >.> a perfect example of the shadow pokemon situation was shadow vanillite knowing will-o-wisp but i digress

• Veterans

This is indeed a bug; Those are Vulpix's Egg Moves that accidentally got set to Dewpider instead. The only Pokemon that should have non-legal moves should be Shadow ones.

On 9/2/2019 at 3:06 PM, ArcBolt27 said:

Well if anything excuse my ignorance as i have become a rejuvenation fan about 2/3 months ago

2 hours ago, Ilovepotatoes25 said:

Well if anything excuse my ignorance as i have become a rejuvenation fan about 2/3 months ago

all good............... and like i said when u play as many pokemon fan games as i have for as long as i have seeing stuff like that will eventually feel normal for lack of a better term