Click here, there is ice cream for you !

Regulus

Sorry, it was just a trap... Now you will have to read my introduction fools ! No, nonono ! Wait don't go ! There will be ice cream at the end this time. ( They will never suspect that i'm lying again é_è ) 

So let's do it !

I'm Regulus, english ain't my native language, so you will have to excuse me if it got painful for you pretty eyes. But also, feel free to correct me, I might learn something this way and you might save some eyesights.

I'm 26, I kinda stopped playing the official Pokemon games after the second gen, mostly because of the storylines, i gave a try to sun and moon not long ago, but even if I enjoyed the skulls, the lack of maturity annoy me,

Pokemon got an universe full of mystery and wonders, and i love tragedy, but ain't the kind of play Nintendo write. Still, I kept an eye of the serie, because I love mythology, monsters, ghosts and stuff and because some of my 

friends really love those magicals beasties, so we duel on showdown time to time and I wreck their faces because i'm a master strategist. ( Untrue, they defeat me most of the time, god i suck at this game )

And one fateful day, years ago, we decide to play Reborn, and ... well I won't spoil even if I guess everyone know what happens to Kiki's Medicham at this point, but on top of this vulcano, I saw the terror, the strongs destroying the helpless,

I saw brutality, pain and death in a "children's game", and I LOVED IT. So I keep playing today, and I want to see the end of this aventure, I want to catch'em'all, defeat the baddies  and kiss princess Cain. Yeah, Cain is my princess.

So what else is there to say about me ?

My 3 favorites pocket monsters are : Vespiqueen, I just love her design, plus, since I'm a cruel freaking piece of shit master strategist, i like to play this one with infestation/toxic 

Cofagrigus, mostly is design and I don't like the other physical tank.

And Togedemaru, he won this place for is good service in reborn, particularly against Taka's dumb bird. Screw that parrot.

I love Critical Role, you might recognise Nott as my avatar. I play on PC and Nintendo.

Some rpg like pathfinder kingmaker, pillar of eternity, league of legends time to time, Zelda and fire emblem. I read a lot of manga and webcomics( don't watch anime tho )

And there is still a lot of thing that I love but i'm tired of writting, I will keep some mystery. Feel free to ask questions.

Well ... Now... About that Ice cream... It's behind you !

Manage to escape while you are not looking     

See ya fools.

• Like 1

...For a so-called "Master Strategist", you sure do choreograph your thoughts and actions and awful lot... (=_=;

Anyway, welcome to this dark and twisted realm we call the Reborn Evolved Forums. Be sure to read up on the rules, feel free to check out all we have to "offer", and above all else, do try to enjoy your stay~! 

Hiya 

Gimmie

Dat 

Blue moon ice-cream 

or 

gonna break ya knee caps

Unless you get me 99x Lemonade then we’re cool

Welcome to the Reborn community 

Like a family but the siblings always tear each other apart for amusement 

Also join a club whiles you explore throughout this site if ya want too

Naganadel is thicc-er than Vespiquen and spelled your favourite mon wrong

I donut know you but I already like you, mainly because of the ice cream I got.

Wait, you mean to tell me this ice cream wasn't from you??

I'll enjoy it anyway 😛 yum

Anyhow, welcome to forums~ glad to see you enjoy the game mainly because of the tragedy. Not a weird flex so ok 🍭

On 8/31/2019 at 5:50 PM, Fernan100tifiko said:

Do you want to play?

Sorry, i'm kinda busy, but we can try another time. I believe it was for lol, i'm gonna check the club and find some partners there later.

On 8/31/2019 at 6:04 PM, Autumn Zephyr said:

Anyway, welcome to this dark and twisted realm we call the Reborn Evolved Forums. Be sure to read up on the rules, feel free to check out all we have to "offer", and above all else, do try to enjoy your stay~! 

Thanks for the welcoming 😃

On 8/31/2019 at 8:45 PM, SilverAngelus said:

*still looking for the ice cream

Inktalegaster seems to have some, let's gank up on him.

On 8/31/2019 at 11:20 PM, Anti-loser said:

Welcome to the Reborn community 

Like a family but the siblings always tear each other apart for amusement 

Also join a club whiles you explore throughout this site if ya want too

Naganadel is thicc-er than Vespiquen and spelled your favourite mon wrong

Thanks, that's the drama I like, and gonna look those club and yeah. I failed on my favorite mon, but Vespiqueen sound better to me. Love your avatar btw. Start the torture dance.

Thanks Candy too for the welcome, failed my multi-quote. 

On 8/31/2019 at 9:03 PM, Regulus said:

Sorry, it was just a trap... Now you will have to read my introduction fools ! No, nonono ! Wait don't go ! There will be ice cream at the end this time. ( They will never suspect that i'm lying again é_è ) 

So let's do it !

I'm Regulus, english ain't my native language, so you will have to excuse me if it got painful for you pretty eyes. But also, feel free to correct me, I might learn something this way and you might save some eyesights.

I'm 26, I kinda stopped playing the official Pokemon games after the second gen, mostly because of the storylines, i gave a try to sun and moon not long ago, but even if I enjoyed the skulls, the lack of maturity annoy me,

Pokemon got an universe full of mystery and wonders, and i love tragedy, but ain't the kind of play Nintendo write. Still, I kept an eye of the serie, because I love mythology, monsters, ghosts and stuff and because some of my 

friends really love those magicals beasties, so we duel on showdown time to time and I wreck their faces because i'm a master strategist. ( Untrue, they defeat me most of the time, god i suck at this game )

And one fateful day, years ago, we decide to play Reborn, and ... well I won't spoil even if I guess everyone know what happens to Kiki's Medicham at this point, but on top of this vulcano, I saw the terror, the strongs destroying the helpless,

I saw brutality, pain and death in a "children's game", and I LOVED IT. So I keep playing today, and I want to see the end of this aventure, I want to catch'em'all, defeat the baddies  and kiss princess Cain. Yeah, Cain is my princess.

So what else is there to say about me ?

My 3 favorites pocket monsters are : Vespiqueen, I just love her design, plus, since I'm a cruel freaking piece of shit master strategist, i like to play this one with infestation/toxic 

Cofagrigus, mostly is design and I don't like the other physical tank.

And Togedemaru, he won this place for is good service in reborn, particularly against Taka's dumb bird. Screw that parrot.

I love Critical Role, you might recognise Nott as my avatar. I play on PC and Nintendo.

Some rpg like pathfinder kingmaker, pillar of eternity, league of legends time to time, Zelda and fire emblem. I read a lot of manga and webcomics( don't watch anime tho )

And there is still a lot of thing that I love but i'm tired of writting, I will keep some mystery. Feel free to ask questions.

Well ... Now... About that Ice cream... It's behind you !

Manage to escape while you are not looking     

See ya fools.

omg i like uuu

Anyways, Welcome to the Da Crazy Game forums as well! Hope you have a Taka here!

(LEABE MAH CAIN ALONE)