I need help beating Sirius

GamingLegend

2 hours ago, GamingLegend said:

I was fighting Sirius and every time I fight he wrecks my team and it’s like every one of his Pokemon has something strong against mine

We really can't help you if we don't know what your team is and what else you have available, knowing any items and the current abilities can be useful too but not required (abilities more useful to know than items), also which and where are you fighting Sirius at?

I feel you. When I first started this game, fights was like.. ~Okay, this one trainer uses poison type, so I'll go with geodude and espurr, two pokemon should be enough.. Then, what? He has fairy attack to wreck my psychic one? And grass and water? Oh, and this is alolan grimer, immune for psychic attack..  DAAAAAAMN, WHY IS THIS GAME SO HARD!?!!?11oneone!1!

So now, as a bit more exprerienced player, I definitelly suggest experiment with different types, unusual combinations, have some spare mons for the difficult battles and pay attention to IVs and abilities, these things could make huge difference. And don't get too attached to the party you have on the beginning. You'll most likely change pokemons all the time, Also, as it've been spoken, we can't help you unless you give us some detail about your current party and battle

• Upvote 1