Can anyone help?

Benaantje

Hi,

I've recently picked this game up after a couple of years of not playing. And I got stuck in eclysia pyramid, now i heard that i could go back to a backup file in saved games and i went there. but none of my saves except the last one were there. the only ones that were there were the ones that had saved before i quit playing (after completing V9). I saved inside the pyramid in a stupid descision and now im stuck. I was messing with the files to try to get to a previous save and it didnt work. Now im stuck in another playthrough I did, with 3 badges instead of the 13 I just had. My question is if anybody is capable of helping me restore my file or atleast help me get to my last v9 backup. 

Thank you,

Ben.

1 hour ago, Benaantje said:

Yeah it does thanks, but is there any way out of the glitch in the pyramid? i dont feel like resetting to 2 gym badges before and losing like 10+ hours. 

Thanks again for ur help.

If you didnt save , there isnt a lot we could do. Whats the glitch anyways? Its possible that someone could save your save file.

Its the glitch in the eclysia pyramid when u team up with aelita and ren and switch between them to reach the end, but as mc makes progress he is eventually backed down with a message telling me to wait for aelita and ren. right then u cant click the A key anymore to switch between aelita and ren and since mc is stuck in the dungeon himself you cant do anything. I've seen multiple reports of the same glitch but they always say go back to an old save file which i didnt have.

Anyway im replaying it since there is nothing much to do anymore.

Thanks for the help all,

Ben